Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old February 5th, 2018, 08:19 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Value Meal

I believe the word Value is used instead of number, but otherwise I think that's very close.

~Dysole, trying to think if there's anything cleaner
Old February 6th, 2018, 10:22 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Nico Minoru (Design Phase)

I think this synthesis reads best. Not sure on number vs. value, I'll try and see if we have any precedents either way.

STAFF OF ONE
Start the game with 6 black Mana Markers on this card. Before Nico moves, attacks, or defends, you may remove any number of Mana Markers from this card. For each marker removed, you may add 4 to either the Move, Range, Attack, or Defense number on this card until the end of this turn. You cannot choose the same number more than once per turn. Nico cannot cast a Spell that shares a name with a Spell she has cast this game.

Considering I accidentally skipped the Initial vote, I hope no one will mind that I PROPOSE WE MOVE TO PLAYTESTING!
Old February 6th, 2018, 10:27 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Nico Minoru (VOTE for Playtesting!)

C3G definitely uses 'number' a lot more than 'value', if we use 'value' at all.

That version is missing text to say that you're only adding to the number for this turn. Once that gets added, yea.
Old February 6th, 2018, 10:30 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Fixed.
Old February 6th, 2018, 11:17 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Yea, I just want to say I think the boost should last through the end of the player's turn rather than the figure's turn. It would only matter on defense but it would mean the defense bonus would last through bonded turns, which could make that option more attractive when facing some armies.
Old February 6th, 2018, 11:56 AM
Never CoN a CoN man

Not something I have a strong preference on, but if we have a clear nomenclature for it I'm not opposed.
Old February 6th, 2018, 12:10 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

I like the idea.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old February 6th, 2018, 12:46 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Yea
Old February 7th, 2018, 01:13 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

Down to @japes or ~21 hours.
Old February 7th, 2018, 02:59 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

yea

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old February 7th, 2018, 04:03 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

Re: The Book of Nico Minoru (Playtesting Phase)

Cool, so we're good to go.

Should I put this out in public or go for the Danger Room? Is the Danger Room still a thing? I'd want to provide all of the other Runaways, too, of course.
Old February 7th, 2018, 04:04 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Nico Minoru (Playtesting Phase)

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
Cool, so we're good to go.

Should I put this out in public or go for the Danger Room? Is the Danger Room still a thing? I'd want to provide all of the other Runaways, too, of course.
You can keep it in Sanctum if you really want, but Danger Room testing isn't really a thing anymore.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library