Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Notices

Old May 8th, 2006, 11:27 PM

StarSlayer has disabled reputation
Truth, that is a great idea.

Is that a feature that most boards have, or are you trying something new??
Old May 8th, 2006, 11:28 PM
Beautiful Colby

truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninthdoc
Quote:
Originally Posted by truth
Quote:
Hello, I'm ninthdoc and I compulsively join the myriad of forum sites dedicated to Heroscape.

*Hello, ninthdoc."*

I don't know if anybody remembers me either. I'm known for tending bar, organizing events (gaming and charities), and outing trolls. I think I'll stick to the first two hobbies... for now!
Actually in the near future I'm going to be installing a hack/mod that allows you to, among other things, build an ignore user list. That's right, no need to get mad at that troll just put him on your ignore list and you'll never see a post from him again.
Hmmm, anyway I can obtain stats on how many folks hate me enough to ignore me? I don't want to know who they are individually, I just want to know how many people's day I've made!
Hahaha, no I don't think so.
Old May 8th, 2006, 11:29 PM
Beautiful Colby

truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer truth is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by StarSlayer
Truth, that is a great idea.

Is that a feature that most boards have, or are you trying something new??
No I wouldn't say most boards have it, otherwise it would have come pre-installed. But someone out there in code writing land has written a mod for hacking it in to phpbb so I'm going to make use of it.
Old May 8th, 2006, 11:29 PM
ATF Agent

ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Hello, I'm ninthdoc and I compulsively join the myriad of forum sites dedicated to Heroscape.

*Hello, ninthdoc."*

I don't know if anybody remembers me either. I'm known for tending bar, organizing events (gaming and charities), and outing trolls. I think I'll stick to the first two hobbies... for now!
Actually in the near future I'm going to be installing a hack/mod that allows you to, among other things, build an ignore user list. That's right, no need to get mad at that troll just put him on your ignore list and you'll never see a post from him again.
Hmmm, anyway I can obtain stats on how many folks hate me enough to ignore me? I don't want to know who they are individually, I just want to know how many people's day I've made!
Hahaha, no I don't think so.
Dam...

I've always been crazy, but it's kept me from going insane.
Old May 8th, 2006, 11:37 PM
Quarter Machine

lilwis Woo who?
Don't worry Ninthdoc. I'm sure I'll beat you to the punch on the ignore list.

I'm like a yorkie..just yap yap yap and nothing of value.

But if I am added to an ignore list, please let me know so that I don't post in futile.

Old May 8th, 2006, 11:38 PM
Beautiful Colby

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilwis

But if I am added to an ignore list, please let me know so that I don't post in futile.
Well when that guy who you were really getting fired up stops responding to you altogether... you'll know.
Old May 8th, 2006, 11:40 PM
ATF Agent

ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilwis

I'm ignoring you now, oh wait, dammit!

Old May 9th, 2006, 01:34 AM

Rodriquez has disabled reputation
ok where's the beer spewing thread?
cheers all

can I have my old title back now?
hehehe

good trades:Caravaggio, Gabbi, Drfeelgood,aljovin,vydar,rrhino,boom, Pallindromemaster, spidysox, Eckels, wytefang, Rym, Armegeddon, Fatboy Chubby, Forgehammer, Grison
Old May 9th, 2006, 04:48 AM
ultradoug

So here I am.
S/W/M 5'11" Likes walks in the woods. Looking for someone to share with. Likes to cuddle.
Old May 9th, 2006, 07:05 AM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Quote:
Originally Posted by netherspirit
Wait do I know you hahn?
Nope you might have me confused with the old hahnarama not the NEW and IMPROVED version! :P

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old May 9th, 2006, 11:23 AM
Beware the Curse

boom knows what's in an order marker boom knows what's in an order marker boom knows what's in an order marker
Ah, its good to breath fresh Heroscape air again.

Good trades: Oogie Da Bruce, EyeOfSauron, Lilnewbie, rodriguez, Jaz1597(x2), GeneralRolando, SlikkRikk, BIGJIM, Lord Pyre

All new 'scapers, check this out:
http://tinyurl.com/6x3wlu
Old May 9th, 2006, 11:52 AM
ATF Agent

Quote:
Originally Posted by soularachan
So here I am.
S/W/M 5'11" Likes walks in the woods. Looking for someone to share with. Likes to cuddle.
So who are you, really? Were you on the HQ?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General