Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old July 7th, 2020, 02:44 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Skyscraper - VOTE for Public Playtesting

They didn't really affect the bulk of the tests. Half hexes you just move through which was pretty seamless. Not sure what to comment on there. I included any time the stairs or elevator were used in my write ups (not often, but when they were used, no problems). Doors you just pass through. Most of my games stayed in the interior, but there was no problem when I went into the interior and sometimes it was worth exploring (like in the Tick and Arthur vs. Batman and Robin game).

I'd encourage future users to consider orienting the map so that the entrances are facing start zones and there's not much terrain on the sides of the Skyscraper as this might encourage more play in the interior. As it is, unless I had someone who could fly/swing up there AND had range, there wasn't much reason to go up there or inside the building in a lot of armies.

I probably should've turtled with Black Canary (I) on top of the roof in my last army test, but I got greedy, wanting to engage her so I could pair her with Green Arrow (II), but Stargirl largely shut that down for him. Had I employed that strategy, Atom would've had to go into the building to chase her during end game and it might've swung the results.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 7th, 2020, 02:59 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Thanks! Yea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old July 7th, 2020, 03:02 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Oh, also if Tornado or Spidey is up for it, I would love to see someone test out two different buildings on a map where each player has start zones IN a building.

I may end up doing additional public testing on this one, but I felt that things were ready to go out to a variety of testers at this point.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 7th, 2020, 04:04 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I only have one currently.
Old July 7th, 2020, 04:11 PM

Crumbs. It'll have to be Spidey, then, or if I circle around for another go.

Old July 7th, 2020, 04:16 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

yea
Old July 7th, 2020, 04:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
yea
Are you joining the Terrain Makers group? You're more than welcome to.

Otherwise, this is just waiting on A3n.

Old July 7th, 2020, 04:24 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I just thought heroes could still vote to help move things along if they've been paying attention just like Legends help move regular threads along.
Old July 7th, 2020, 04:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I just thought heroes could still vote to help move things along if they've been paying attention just like Legends help move regular threads along.
I don't think we explicitly have that rule in this sub-group. I think it's pretty much just the four voting members. But I appreciate your support either way.

Old July 7th, 2020, 05:21 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Join us. Join us.
Old July 9th, 2020, 10:01 AM

Re: Bookshelf Skyscraper Brainstorming

Pretty close on art. I have the roof and the ground and second floor done with graphics.
Just need to go back and trim out unnecessary art where pages overlap to save ink.
Then should I focus on art for stairs and elevators?
I figured we should have a few options. Stand alone art that can be placed and moved around as one sees fit and also a version where the stairs and elevators are already on the map.
If I get that all figured out I may take a swing at straight edge hexes which I am dreading or maybe Dredd-ing.
Old July 9th, 2020, 11:00 AM

Down to @A3n or like 29 hours.

Or like 14 hours ....

Or 2 hours and 40 minutes.

Last edited by quozl; July 9th, 2020 at 11:01 AM. Reason: Trimming unnecessary posts

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library