Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old July 19th, 2013, 07:20 AM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun
The Book of B-11 Resistance Corps

The Book of B-11 Resistance Corps

C3V Wave 4 - Aquilla's Answer - Brothers at War

Basic Side :
Spoiler Alert!

The figure used for this unit are Star Wars figures from the Masters of the Force (1) and Imperial Entanglements (2-4) sets. The name of the figure are Red Hand Trooper/18 (1), Mercenary Commander/35 (2), Rebel Commando Pathfinder/7 (3), and Veteran Rebel Commando/10 (4).

Character Bio: The B-11 Resistance Corps is a groupe of tight-knit warriors. They fight for their lives and for each other, never giving up. When one of the Corps falls, the others simply fight harder. Aquilla has never seen such camaraderie, and the arrival of the B-11 has brought new hope to her cause.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special powers
TO THE LAST MAN
Add 1 to the B-11 Resistance Corps' Attack and Defense values for each previously destroyed B-11 Resistance Corps fighter on this Army Card. A B-11 Resistance Corps fighter may not attack other friendly B-11 Resistance Corps fighters.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • TBA.

-Combinations and Synergies-

Synergy Benefits Received
  • M-43 RESISTANCE FIGHTERS : Guerrilla Tactics
    As Mariedians figures, the B-11 Resistance Corps may be moved using M-43 Resistance Fighters' Guerrilla Tactics.
Synergy Benefits Offered
  • SACRED BAND : Disciplined Army Defense Bonus
    Having a Disciplined personality, the B-11 Resistance Corps may aid the Sacred Band with their DISCIPLINED ARMY DEFENSE BONUS.

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
- TBA

Power Ranking & Master Index-
A ranged squad of Evar Scarcarvers is remarkably effective. A-

Unit Strategy Review- TBA

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.

Last edited by superfrog; January 18th, 2019 at 03:12 PM.
Old July 19th, 2013, 07:40 AM

faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Book of B-11 Resistance Corps

In the Synergy Benefits section, it would be clearer if it stated
"may be moved using M-43 Resistance Fighters' Guerrilla Tactics" instead of "may benefit from". This would be consistent with the text in the M-43 Book.
Old July 19th, 2013, 08:18 AM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun

I've used the formulation from the book of Kira Jax, but I agree with you, edited.

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.
Old July 19th, 2013, 08:58 PM

faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
I've used the formulation from the book of Kira Jax, but I agree with you, edited.
Yeah, saw that one as well but the M-43 just seemed clearer. Guess we'll have to recommend a change to the Kira Jax entry.
Old July 19th, 2013, 09:24 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

I'm curious as to the name change from A-00 to B-11.

Very neat unit, too. I saw them in fruition while I was a PAM.
Old July 20th, 2013, 03:36 AM
Search and Rescue Expert

Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Well, I can't speak for everyone, but I never cared for the original name: sounded like a toddler trying to do a werewolf call.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Vasel
And I've seen some people on the Internet seem to have a problem with mixing this with the rest of the game, which makes no sense to me, because, I mean, you already are having knights fight robots, how is throwing Spider-Man into the mix that big of a deal?
You should not read this blog.

Why I Left the C3V
Old July 20th, 2013, 10:11 AM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xotli View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Well, I can't speak for everyone, but I never cared for the original name: sounded like a toddler trying to do a werewolf call.

Well, B-11 does sound better.
Old July 24th, 2013, 10:56 AM

elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby!

The B-11s seem like good glyph holders- so in this spirit I shall suggest this highly thematic army:

B-11 Resistance Corps 110
M-43 Resistance Fighters 370
Kira Jax 400

Open up with Fighters and Corps, advancing the Corps towards a key glyph and the Fighters towards any potential contestants for that glyph. Once the Corps reaches the glyph, they would be extremely hard to get rid of; if the one on the glyph dies, you can simply replace him with his now-strengthened comrade.

The M-43s are slightly lacking on stats to serve as a prime bread and butter unit, particularly in the attacking area, but, priority targeting would allow you to tie down advancing units while still taking potshots at valuable cheer leaders, such as Marcus or Raelin. The Guerilla Tactics ability is crucial to maneuvering any of the units in the army into better positions, or making a slightly valuable shift of Kira or the Corps.

Kira could be used to target a particularly irksome defensive unit with Counterstrike or some other ability. Also, she and a couple of surviving B-11 Corpsmen would make a terrifying cleanup force.

What the Mariedan faction lacks is a shark, or heavy hitter - something with a knockout punch - I'd like to bet that the next C3V wave will feature a Mariedan Special Attacker or Commander/cheerleader hero?
Old July 24th, 2013, 11:07 AM

Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Super Bogue is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by elvenwizard9 View Post
What the Mariedan faction lacks is a shark, or heavy hitter - something with a knockout punch - I'd like to bet that the next C3V wave will feature a Mariedan Special Attacker or Commander/cheerleader hero?
Are you looking for this guy?
Old July 24th, 2013, 11:13 AM

elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby!

Possibly, SB, something of the like - but I think there may be a cooler power name than "Plasma Grenade." Also, I feel like he needs some sort of power to demonstrate the Mariedan's resolve, ingenuity, and will to survive. All of the C3V figures demonstrate this - Kira Jax's Exploit Weakness (Ingenuity), the Resistance Fighter's Guerilla Tactics (will to survive), and the Corps' To The Last Man (resolve)- ever since I heard of Mariedans, these themes seemed overarching to me.
Old July 24th, 2013, 12:57 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

I like this unit, expands the Mariedans to be a great army. I like the synergy between them and the M-43 Resistance Fighters as it basically gives movement bonding with 3/4 of the B-11 squad as long as you do a full attack with the M-43.

As for a shark/menacer hero to go with them, I agree. I would like to see a Krug/Hulk power but for defense:
Resolve: When [Mariedan hero] is defending against a normal attack, he receives one extra defense die for each Wound Marker he has, up to a maximum of 5 extra defense dice for Resolve.

Start him with 2 defense. If you want to get really crazy, give him counter-strike too!

Maybe this should discussion should be continued on the Suggestions for the C3V Design Team thread though.
Old December 29th, 2013, 09:42 PM

RAGNAROK knows what's in an order marker RAGNAROK knows what's in an order marker RAGNAROK knows what's in an order marker

If you were to sit one or more B-11's, would they be considered "previously destroyed" allowing the remaining one(s) to be able to benefit from To The Last Man?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs