Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old June 22nd, 2021, 07:50 AM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
Re: Louisville, KY Events: April 11 Heated Chaos of the Batt

That would be a great idea. Someone set it up and I'm there.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old June 30th, 2021, 02:47 PM
What A Daseline

Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness

BUMP!

Old June 30th, 2021, 09:50 PM

Phantom knows what's in an order marker Phantom knows what's in an order marker Phantom knows what's in an order marker

I was talking with David (we work together now!) and he thinks we should be able to set up shop at Through the Decades
Old June 30th, 2021, 09:50 PM

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deroche View Post
BUMP!
What he said. I assume we're still planning on TTD? Someone pick a weekend and call them. Also I figure we'll be practicing Main Event, since that's likely what everyone is playing in at ScapeCon.

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old July 3rd, 2021, 07:53 PM

Bump again.

@Phantom , @Viideosayg . @Mr_Chompy and family. ( @lefton4ya ?)

Is there an upcoming weekend we can get together for some practice? @MegaSilver is booked up unfortunately, and I have a wedding to attend the 24th. That leaves the 10th/11th and/or 17th/18th, and 25th. If there are only a few of us, we might be able to use @Deroche 's secret gaming lair. If late Friday nights work, maybe also the 9th or 16th (though I don't know if the lair is available then). Of course if anyone else in the area is available as well on those dates, please speak up!

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old July 3rd, 2021, 10:00 PM
Wholesome in a Weird Way

Viideosayg knows what's in an order marker Viideosayg knows what's in an order marker

Ah, sorry. I keep forgetting to post on here. We should be able to use table space at TTD if we need to (as long as we get there around when we would normally before at noonish), but you piqued my interest with Gordon's secret gaming lair. I will be out of town for a Magic tournament on the 17th, but I could do the 18th. 10th/11th also works for me so far
Old July 3rd, 2021, 10:36 PM

I forgot. Gordon is too good for Heroscape on second Saturdays. So we've got 11th and 18th as options.

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13

Last edited by NecroBlade; July 5th, 2021 at 09:51 AM.
Old July 4th, 2021, 05:54 PM

Phantom knows what's in an order marker Phantom knows what's in an order marker Phantom knows what's in an order marker

any and all days sound good to me (except maybe the 10th)
Old July 5th, 2021, 09:56 AM

Sounds like the 11th gets at least 4 of us together. Let's do that, and keep our eyes open for other opportunities.

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old July 5th, 2021, 02:21 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

Do you mean next Sunday the 11th? I guess I can do, if starts at at least 1pm
Old July 8th, 2021, 03:01 PM

the store doesn't open until noon, it usually takes at least an hour to gather and get maps set up so I'd think 1pm would be an optimistic starting time.

I printed up the maps, which ones should we play?
Old July 8th, 2021, 11:11 PM

I've got Aeon up, so I can bring that. Just pick something else.

TTD @ 1 PM sounds great. I'm likely to get there as soon as they open, in part because I'm working on finishing setting them up as a customer for my job and want to see if I can talk to someone.

Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events