Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old May 2nd, 2016, 10:02 PM

CJofCourse knows what's in an order marker CJofCourse knows what's in an order marker
Re: MCC-Makers of Custom Cards-turning customs from text to

@William099 , do you know when you will have the cards finished? Planning on playing Saturday or Sunday and would like the fixes by that time, if you can't get it done by then, the current cards look great! I would however love the fixes to be done by then.

-------------------------
Join our HeroScape discord! https://discord.gg/DXRaqvn
Talk about everything heroscape, or just hang out!
Old May 5th, 2016, 07:24 PM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I'm taking care of it right now, sorry for the lack of communication and promptness!

Here they are!

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old May 5th, 2016, 08:42 PM

CJofCourse knows what's in an order marker CJofCourse knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by William099 View Post
I'm taking care of it right now, sorry for the lack of communication and promptness!

Here they are!

Thank you for them! Just in time too. +rep

-------------------------
Join our HeroScape discord! https://discord.gg/DXRaqvn
Talk about everything heroscape, or just hang out!
Old May 13th, 2016, 05:46 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

May I ask for a new card for Dreg Mera? The old one seems to have broken.

Here's the figure:

And here's the card:

Dreg Mera
Hekatiane
(Card Blank here)

Deamhan Coinín (notice the hard to spot accent over the second i - I'd like to keep it if possible)
Unique Hero
Spirit
Ferocious
Small 3

4 Life
Move 6
Range 1
Attack 4
Defence 3
(being British, the spelling of defence with a c is correct and, again, something I'd like to keep if possible, though I'm not too fussed)

Clamping Jaws

Whenever Dreg Mera inflicts at least one wound on an adjacent small or medium figure, if the defending figure is not destroyed, you may choose to Clamp it. While Dreg Mera is adjacent to the Clamped figure, she may not attack any figures other than the Clamped figure and may not make any leaving engagement attacks. The Clamped figure may not move or be moved by any special power on any Army Card or Glyph.

Vicious Leap 14

Instead of her normal move, Dreg Mera may use Vicious Leap 14. Vicious Leap 14 has a move of 3. When counting spaces for Vicious Leap 14, ignore elevations. Dreg Mera may leap over water without stopping, leap over figures without becoming engaged, and leap over obstacles such as ruins. Dreg Mera may not leap more than 14 levels up or down in a single leap. If Dreg Mera is engaged when she starts her Vicious Leap 14, she will take any leaving engagement attacks. After moving Dreg Mera, you may immediately move her again using Vicious Leap 14 if she is able to move adjacent to an opponent’s figure. If Dreg Mera moved with Vicious Leap 14 this turn and attacks an adjacent opponent’s figure she did not begin her turn adjacent to, you may add one automatic skull to whatever is rolled.

Astral Shift

Whenever Dreg Mera receives at least one wound from a normal attack, you may place her on any empty space within 3 spaces of the attacking figure and, for the remainder of the turn, she has no visible hit-zones. Dreg Mera never takes leaving engagement attacks from Astral Shift.

70 Points

Yes, I know the card's a bit cramped, but if you could get all the text on, even if it's a real squeeze to fit, I would greatly appreciated. Also, I'm getting the figure for my birthday, which is on the 22nd of May, so if someone could do the card by then I would be really grateful.

Massive thanks in advance.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old May 13th, 2016, 05:54 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I *warned* you, but did you listen to me? Oh, no, you *knew*, didn't you? Oh, it's just a harmless little *bunny*, isn't it?
Old May 13th, 2016, 05:59 PM
Competitive Fan Fiction Champion & Grade A Meme CoNtributor

TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheAverageFan is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I *warned* you, but did you listen to me? Oh, no, you *knew*, didn't you? Oh, it's just a harmless little *bunny*, isn't it?
He's got huge, sharp... he can leap about... Look at the Bones!

TAF was the Storyteller...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT

Old May 13th, 2016, 06:01 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Run away! Run away!

I'll work on it. Should have some time this weekend.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old May 13th, 2016, 06:39 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
Run away! Run away!

Thanks!

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old May 14th, 2016, 07:04 AM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun

Hello guys,

What about updating the MCC member list in the OP ? We could mention each member so that interested people can reach their profile more easily if needed. @Fi Skirata

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.
Old May 14th, 2016, 11:11 AM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Quote:
Run away! Run away!

Thanks!
Here's the card. The amount of text really shrinks the font size. I don't know how readable the card will be when printed. I can change "Defense" to "Defence" and add the accent mark, but I'd like you to make sure you can read it before I spend the time. If you could trim down the text a bit, it might let the font gain a point or two.

---------------
On a related note, I use MSE to create cards. There wasn't an MSE file for Soundwarp SG-1's custom generals, but I've created one to make this card. I've got to make sure all the blanks are in alignment. Once complete, I'll share the file to the MSE thread.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old May 14th, 2016, 11:32 AM
Hard as ice

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Quote:
Run away! Run away!

Thanks!
Here's the card. The amount of text really shrinks the font size. I don't know how readable the card will be when printed. I can change "Defense" to "Defence" and add the accent mark, but I'd like you to make sure you can read it before I spend the time. If you could trim down the text a bit, it might let the font gain a point or two.

---------------
On a related note, I use MSE to create cards. There wasn't an MSE file for Soundwarp SG-1's custom generals, but I've created one to make this card. I've got to make sure all the blanks are in alignment. Once complete, I'll share the file to the MSE thread.
That's great, thanks! Yeah, I would appreciate those changes. The text is okay, but what you said made me think if there was any way to prune it ever so slightly - I think I have a bit:

Clamping Jaws

Whenever Dreg Mera inflicts at least one wound on an adjacent small or medium figure, [cut] you may choose to Clamp it. While Dreg Mera is adjacent to the Clamped figure, she may not attack any figures other than the Clamped figure and may not make any leaving engagement attacks. The Clamped figure may not move or be moved by means.

Vicious Leap 14

Instead of her normal move, Dreg Mera may use Vicious Leap 14. Vicious Leap 14 has a move of 3. When using Vicious Leap 14, ignore elevations. Dreg Mera may leap over water without stopping, leap over figures without becoming engaged, and leap over obstacles such as ruins. Dreg Mera may not leap more than 14 levels up or down in a single leap. If Dreg Mera is engaged when she starts her Vicious Leap 14, she will take any leaving engagement attacks. After moving Dreg Mera, you may immediately move her again using Vicious Leap 14 if she is able to move adjacent to an opponent’s figure. If Dreg Mera moved with Vicious Leap 14 this turn and attacks an adjacent opponent’s figure she did not begin her turn adjacent to, you may add one automatic skull to whatever is rolled.

Astral Shift 3

Whenever Dreg Mera receives at least one wound from a normal attack, you may place her on any empty space within 3 spaces of the attacking figure and, for the remainder of the turn, she has no visible hit-zones. Dreg Mera never takes leaving engagement attacks from Astral Shift 3.

Less official wording than before, but it cuts a bit. I also made the last-minute decision to add the 3 to Astral Shift, just on the off chance I want to reuse it at some point with a different number.
Thanks again!

Quote:
You must spread some reputation around before giving it to mac122 again.
Damn.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old May 14th, 2016, 11:42 AM

Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Fi Skirata is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanieLoche View Post
Hello guys,

What about updating the MCC member list in the OP ? We could mention each member so that interested people can reach their profile more easily if needed. @Fi Skirata
I can sit down and take care of that later this afternoon.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards