Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old June 10th, 2015, 01:54 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Heroes of Ninja Turtle 'Scape.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Ahh, good thinking japes.
I didn't want to accidentally leak anything as I kind of like my position and don't want to lose my privileges.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old June 19th, 2015, 09:25 AM

BurnyFlame has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
It didn't really fall apart. It is more that the C3G designs are on going and since I had seen them long before playtesting I wasn't sure how to proceed since I didn't want to inadvertently influence anything here I personally decided to wait until all four had gone through playtesting so everyone here has had a chance to try to see the rough drafts of the C3G cards and then we can push through here with our different versions. I do like a lot of what we have going here and I feel that these versions will be different enough to make them relevant.

Plus I thought it would steer some here towards C3G playtesting...
I agree, this did not "fall apart." We are practically finished with many of the designs and even some playtesting. Our goals were just a complete set, and that takes time, but what we have finished so far is good.

I would love to help C3G too if I have time.
Old June 19th, 2015, 11:17 AM
has been BANNED

qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness qt.bangerang wears ripped pants of awesomeness

In case you all hadn't heard yet, I have copied the post from Wizkids below and here is the link.

TMNT HeroClix and Dice Masters games available this year
JUNE 3, 2015 (Columbus, OH) – At Origins Game Fair today, WizKids announced a partnership with Nickelodeon, the number-one entertainment brand for kids, to produce multiple tabletop games based on the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles franchise. The first two games developed under this partnership will be a special series of TMNT HeroClix™ figures, and a TMNT Dice Masters™ game, both set for release later this year.
“We are very excited to partner with Nickelodeon on expanding the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles brand,” said Justin Ziran, President of WizKids. “We expect fans of both Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and WizKids will be very pleased with the lineup of games we have in store, and we can’t wait to get them in players’ hands in the coming months.”
WizKids has seen great successes in its HeroClix collectible figure-battling and Dice Masters Dice Building™ products, and is very excited to bring fan-favorite Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles characters, spanning all iterations of the comics from classic to present day as well as the classic cartoon and current hit CG-animated series on Nickelodeon, to both games.
“The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles are classic and beloved characters, and we can’t wait to see them integrated into WizKids’ tabletop games,” said Manuel Torres, Senior Vice President, Global Toys and Publishing, Nickelodeon. “We are as excited as our fans are to see Leonardo, Michelangelo, Raphael, Donatello, Shredder and more come to life in HeroClix and Dice Masters.”
tmnt
Old June 19th, 2015, 12:20 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by qt.bangerang View Post
In case you all hadn't heard yet, I have copied the post from Wizkids below and here is the link.

TMNT HeroClix and Dice Masters games available this year
JUNE 3, 2015 (Columbus, OH) – At Origins Game Fair today, WizKids announced a partnership with Nickelodeon, the number-one entertainment brand for kids, to produce multiple tabletop games based on the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles franchise. The first two games developed under this partnership will be a special series of TMNT HeroClix™ figures, and a TMNT Dice Masters™ game, both set for release later this year.
“We are very excited to partner with Nickelodeon on expanding the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles brand,” said Justin Ziran, President of WizKids. “We expect fans of both Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and WizKids will be very pleased with the lineup of games we have in store, and we can’t wait to get them in players’ hands in the coming months.”
WizKids has seen great successes in its HeroClix collectible figure-battling and Dice Masters Dice Building™ products, and is very excited to bring fan-favorite Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles characters, spanning all iterations of the comics from classic to present day as well as the classic cartoon and current hit CG-animated series on Nickelodeon, to both games.
“The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles are classic and beloved characters, and we can’t wait to see them integrated into WizKids’ tabletop games,” said Manuel Torres, Senior Vice President, Global Toys and Publishing, Nickelodeon. “We are as excited as our fans are to see Leonardo, Michelangelo, Raphael, Donatello, Shredder and more come to life in HeroClix and Dice Masters.”
tmnt
yeah several people have posted it. I think Sherman Davies in here several days ago which sparked all the new conversation. Regardless it's great news for all of us.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old February 9th, 2016, 12:09 PM

igelkott is surprisingly tart

FYI, I just noticed there's a TMNT kickstarter now!
Old February 23rd, 2016, 12:50 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by igelkott View Post
Well give us a link man!

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old February 23rd, 2016, 05:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by igelkott View Post
Well give us a link man!
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...-of-the-past-b

Last edited by igelkott; February 23rd, 2016 at 11:43 PM.
Old February 23rd, 2016, 11:21 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

It wont let me show it, check it out on kickstarter.com

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old February 23rd, 2016, 11:44 PM

I see.. I had to uncheck the automatically embed media selection so that just the url showed up. It's a link now.
Old March 12th, 2016, 11:03 PM
PDFin' sweet self spammer

lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth lefton4ya is a man of the cloth

We need some progress on this, or maybe integrate this into C3G. Now we have two options for Ninja Turtles.
Old March 12th, 2016, 11:52 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefton4ya View Post
We need some progress on this, or maybe integrate this into C3G. Now we have two options for Ninja Turtles.
The last of the Turtles is going through Design in C3G now so once it's done I can, in good conscience, go back to work here. Since I am a member there I didn't want to unconsciously lead something here in a direction that would overlap there.

As for mini's I'm waiting for the painted clix figures unless someone is volunteering to paint some for me.

Old March 13th, 2016, 12:47 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I am with you japes.

I am also looking forward to this if folks are willing to continue with it. I really like the power sets we have here.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards