Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > AotP Blender
AotP Blender A place to discuss AotP customs and ways to integrate Heroscape with AotP.

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old January 26th, 2016, 01:13 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Heroscape & Arena of the Planeswalker

Quote:
Originally Posted by igelkott View Post
This sounds like a reasonable mashup, although I wonder, Why do you restrict enchantments to only AOTP units? I would think that unless they specifically say they are restricted to a color, then they should be able to apply to any unit that meets the condition written on the card. In most cases this is either the planeswalker or a unique squad. So I would have the latter be able to apply to Heroscape Unique squads as well.
Initially, the AOTP units are designed to be enchanted, heroscape units are not. They way it was brought up previously was to keep it simple, but I would definitely want to consider it because it may flow just fine keeping it to unique squads and such. What has been thrown together is just a custom project and isn't written in stone. I am happy to take suggestions on how we can mold these two games together and have a good time with it.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo

Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > AotP Blender