Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction
Fan Art & Fiction Graphic & Literary works bound only by the imagination

Notices

View Poll Results: What would you like to read?
The High 3 15.79%
The Sacred Shards 2 10.53%
Phoenix 2 10.53%
Dreamweaver 1 5.26%
Solanum Survival 6 31.58%
The Anarchist 2 10.53%
The Black Jewel 1 5.26%
The X Strain 2 10.53%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Old February 1st, 2007, 08:11 PM

Screaming Eagle has disabled reputation
What would you like to read??

I'm not much of a fan fic writer, but I do write original fiction, and I imagine that original fiction is allowed here. If so, I compiled a list of things that I could write, I just can't decide, so I'll ask you, what would you like to read (these are ideas that I have thought of)

The High: Teen angst, relationships, witty humor, anything you could find in a typical american high school.

The Sacred Shards: Fantasy about five holy shards that form a seal to a great power, when one is stolen, a young man must journey after it.

Phoenix: A teenage boy finds that he has a malicious alter-ego that ruins his, and other people's lives

Dreamweaver: A young man discovers that he has super powers, and that others are out to get him.

Solanium Survival: Zombies attack a midwestern high school

The Anarchist: Guy gets mad at tyrannical government and tries to overthrow it

The Black Jewel: Fantasy about a sought after jewel that holds limitless power.

The X Strain: Futuristic story about a genetically enhanced sworsman battling for his life

What do you guys think?

$E

He removed his helmet, for it blurred his vision. He dropped his shield, for it threw him off balance, he let fly his spear.
Old February 1st, 2007, 08:15 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Ooh.. they all sound good... Phoenix, Dreamweaver, and Solanium Survival in particular...
Old February 2nd, 2007, 07:19 PM

wow, very little activity. whatever. For everyone that has read this thread, and looks forward whatever I'll end up writing, I'll probably let this poll run for about 14 days, then begin writing. Get those votes in!

$E

He removed his helmet, for it blurred his vision. He dropped his shield, for it threw him off balance, he let fly his spear.
Old February 3rd, 2007, 09:37 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!
They all sound very, very good...Solanium Survival sounds best...I've always had a soft spot for Zombie tales. Pheonix and The X Strain sound good, but in the end, I have to go with the undead.

On a side note, is Original Fiction allowed here? If so, where?
Old February 3rd, 2007, 10:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pumpkin_King
They all sound very, very good...Solanium Survival sounds best...I've always had a soft spot for Zombie tales. Pheonix and The X Strain sound good, but in the end, I have to go with the undead.

On a side note, is Original Fiction allowed here? If so, where?
I asked about in the general section, and I was sent here.

$E

Old February 4th, 2007, 08:37 PM

ezireth has disabled reputation
i like the ideas of 'The Black Jewel' and 'The Sacred Shards' but i just really love total fantasy.

only girl interested in heroscape...ever.
Old February 12th, 2007, 05:36 PM

come on guys, lots of view, and few votes! get those votes in, please?

$E

Old February 12th, 2007, 11:35 PM
markwars has a man-crush on me

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness
I would like a romantic comedy about an underpaid co-worker couple in the medical insurance field. Until you can produce that, you'll get no vote from me good sir.
Old February 17th, 2007, 08:04 PM

come on people! there are a lot of view, but barely any votes, am I really working with less than 20 readers?

$E

Old March 11th, 2007, 09:19 PM

so the winner is solanum survival... prolly start writing in a week or so...

$E

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Fan Art & Fiction