Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old December 26th, 2020, 02:47 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: Ronin's Public Workshopping Thread

Quote:

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the ??? set.
Its model number and name are #??? / ???.

NAME = DAREDEVIL
SECRET IDENTITY = MATT MURDOCK

SPECIES = MUTATE
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = FIGHTER
PERSONALITY = FEARLESS

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 4
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = ???

BLIND WARRIOR
Daredevil cannot be prevented from choosing a figure to attack by any special power on any Army Card or Glyph. When Daredevil attacks a figure on a Shadow Tile, that figure does not receive any additional defense dice for the Shadow Tile.

BATTLIN' BACK 16
After Daredevil attacks an enemy figure with his normal attack, roll the 20-sided die. Add 1 to your roll for each figure Daredevil is engaged with. If you roll 16 or higher, Daredevil may attack again. Daredevil may not attack more than three times in a turn.

RADAR DEFENSE 16
If Daredevil is attacked by an opponent's figure and at least 1 skull is rolled, roll the 20-sided die. Add 3 to your roll if the attacking figure moved 1 or more spaces this turn. If you roll 16 or higher, Daredevil takes no damage.
"Yellow costume DD" is something we've been missing for a long time, so tried to throw that together. Didn't really start out with an idea here, but made it a mechanical experiment, to blend DDI and DDII mechanics together. Wanted to synthesize a new version that felt a bit like both.

Aimed for a slightly lower power level than the other DDs, since he wasn't sporting the yellow look for a long time and it nails him down to the very beginning of his career.
Old December 26th, 2020, 03:28 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

I can dig it.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old December 26th, 2020, 03:34 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Fearless Fighter. Nice.
Old December 26th, 2020, 04:16 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Pretty cool mash up.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old December 26th, 2020, 07:08 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I have the yellow suit mini if you need photos.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old January 20th, 2021, 02:48 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Earth X set.
Its model number and name are #040 / Mr Negative.

NAME = MISTER NEGATIVE
SECRET IDENTITY = MARTIN LI

SPECIES = MUTATE
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = CRIME LORD
PERSONALITY = VENGEFUL

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 5
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 5

POINTS = ???

CORRUPTING TOUCH
After taking a turn with Mister Negative, if he did not attack this turn, you may choose an adjacent enemy Unique Hero. Take temporary control of the chosen Hero and take an immediate turn with the chosen Hero. During that Hero's turn, whenever that Hero targets a figure for an attack or chooses a figure for a special power, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 9 or lower, that Hero's turn immediately ends. At the end of the chosen Hero's turn, return control of the chosen Hero to the player that controlled it before the Corrupting Touch.

SUPER STRENGTH
Bio - Mister Negative was a Chinese gang member (name unknown) that was kidnapped by the Maggia and exposed to the same substances that gave Cloak and Dagger their powers. As a result, he developed two entirely new personas with their own superpowers: Martin Li, the generous philanthropist with healing abilities, and Mister Negative, the notorious crime lord who can corrupt with a touch. Mister Negative has become a power player in the New York underworld, leading to frequent conflicts with other up-and-comers like The Hood, and crime fighters like Spider-Man.
Posting this guy on his own.
Old January 28th, 2021, 10:45 PM
Symbiotic

Quote:

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Avengers set.
Its model number and name are #034 / Baron Zemo.

NAME = BARON ZEMO
SECRET IDENTITY = HELMUT ZEMO

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = EVENT HERO
CLASS = MASTERMIND
PERSONALITY = CUNNING

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 6

MOVE = 7
RANGE = 5
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 7

POINTS = ???

THUNDERBOLTS ARMY
When using the Thunderbolt Redemption special power at the start of the game, instead of choosing one figure, you may choose any number of figures in your army.

CONVERTED CRIME FIGHTER STRATEGIST
At the start of your turn, you may move an Order Marker from this card to the card of any Crime Fighter you control. If that Crime Fighter was not a Crime Fighter at the start of the game, it adds 1 to its Attack number for the rest of the turn.

GRAVITY SPACE WARP
After an Order Marker is revealed on any card, you may immediately reveal an "X" Order Marker on this card to choose a figure that is within clear sight of Baron Zemo. Place the chosen figure on any empty space within 6 spaces of its current placement.

SUPER STRENGTH

FLYING
Oh, Songbird, if you don't commit all the Thunderbolts cards to memory and you're looking for the Thunderbolt Redemption special power.

Really specific take on Zemo to the endgame of the original Thunderbolts run. (After this, Ellis took the book over and it got its first hard reboot)

Basically he had double Moonstone powers during this time, and he was leading the Thunderbolts with Songbird in the background of Civil War. The T-Bolts were huge because they'd gotten in with the government and were basically recruiting every villain they could for the Pro-Registration side.

Event Hero is maybe pushing it a little bit, but he really was a heavy at the time, and I think it makes sense for him to just be immune to everything, and outside of most synergies.

Probably a bit too much in the lane of my Luke Cage write-up that also turns weirdos into Crime Fighters, but ultimately that's what good Thunderbolts runs are about.
Old January 28th, 2021, 11:00 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

First power made me worried about dumping too many Criminals into Crime Fighter synergies, but second power makes up for it by not wanting me to really take anyone but converted Criminals and Songbird with him.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 28th, 2021, 11:01 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

'If that Crime Fighter was not a Crime Fighter at the start of the game' is the kinda of crazy I truly love.

Really dig this

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old January 28th, 2021, 11:20 PM
Symbiotic

The limitation to boosting converted ones was there to both limit who he wants to work with and also as theme flair, so sounds like it's succeeded on both fronts!
Old January 29th, 2021, 12:40 AM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Wrong design reveal, but I loved Mister Negative in the new Spider-Man game, I'd love to see him carded. But just one mind control power, if he has healing powers as Martin Li, maybe he could be more like Two-Face's second card, that'd be sweet.
Old January 29th, 2021, 01:00 AM
Symbiotic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splash View Post
Wrong design reveal, but
Hey, no worries, feel free to weigh in on any of my bs at any time.

Having a 'mode switch' for him feels off to me in that he doesn't generally actively Crime Lord as Martin Li. I'm pretty sure originally in the comics, Martin Li isn't even aware of Mister Negative. (I know the video game plays that a little differently and Li/Negative is more one guy)

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy