Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software
Software Software created for enhancing HeroScape

Old June 16th, 2016, 11:14 PM

Delved Too Deep is surprisingly tart
Re: MSE - Easy Army Card Creator (V2.5) (New Glyph Cards)

Just curious about the Marvel cards, is it possible to change the secondary color of the cards? I have checked and was wondering if I had simply missed something.
Old June 16th, 2016, 11:39 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delved Too Deep View Post
Just curious about the Marvel cards, is it possible to change the secondary color of the cards? I have checked and was wondering if I had simply missed something.
There should be a box in the upper left corner of the card display area. It may say Default or be blank. Click it, and you should see a menu of colors appear.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old June 17th, 2016, 12:31 AM

OK, thank you very much.
Old June 17th, 2016, 02:10 PM

What is the usual method (if there is one) for making the right small black panel with red visual of the figure? I can easily make the background black, but have no clue how to get the red visual of any figure.
Old June 17th, 2016, 06:17 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

Quote:
What is the usual method (if there is one) for making the right small black panel with red visual of the figure? I can easily make the background black, but have no clue how to get the red visual of any figure.
I take a photo of the mini and paint over it; very quick and easy process that can be done in photoshop.
Old June 17th, 2016, 11:16 PM

Thank you for the advice, is there anyway that it could be done without tools such as Photoshop?
Old June 17th, 2016, 11:44 PM

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

There is a free program called GIMP that I use. It has much of the same functionality as Photoshop without the cost. Go to gimp.org to see more about it.

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Old June 18th, 2016, 01:23 AM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Tools

I've found this helpful for making my hitzones.

~Dysole, credit where credit is due
Old June 18th, 2016, 02:22 AM

Thanks again everyone, I made my first "complete" (still terrible) card using Gimp!
I know its sloppy, but I was wondering if there is a way to post it to show everyone?

Edit: I also have discovered that I'm under the influence of Ne-Gok-Sa's mind shackle, as opposed to being hot lava death.
Old June 18th, 2016, 05:00 AM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun

Before, I used Paint.net that is a very nice tool between paint and photoshop when it comes to the number of functionalities.
It adds powerful tools, yet still simple enough to be picked up quickly.
Gimp is still a mystery for me... ^^

After getting the picture of the character :
Spoiler Alert!

I select the transparent zone (with the Magic Wand tool), then invert the selection to get only the character zone. And finally paint everything in red/green/grey with the brush !
Spoiler Alert!

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.
Old June 18th, 2016, 10:18 AM

Quote:
Thanks again everyone, I made my first "complete" (still terrible) card using Gimp!
I know its sloppy, but I was wondering if there is a way to post it to show everyone?

Edit: I also have discovered that I'm under the influence of Ne-Gok-Sa's mind shackle, as opposed to being hot lava death.
To post cards, you'll need to have them hosted online. One way is to become a site supporter which will allow you to upload cards to the gallery. Another way would be to use an online image hosting site, like Photobucket. You can upload your photos there then get the link to the image to post here.

Edit: and now you are Delved Too Deep Woo Who?

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Old June 18th, 2016, 11:54 AM

http://

The main photo needs work and I still have not finished with balance, but I am quite happy with the red visual, even though its head is a bit cut off at the top
I was so thankful for the step by step gimp tutorial, without it I would've just been randomly pushing buttons in different orders while pretending I was actually accomplishing something.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software