Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Old October 18th, 2008, 07:32 AM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
Re: Exclusive Figures Repaints - A How-To Guide to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by inferno767 View Post
i like the EOV a lot. i like the idea.
All red text = hard for many to read
Old December 13th, 2008, 12:04 PM

legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby! legoboy rolls all skulls baby!

I'm giving my son repaints of Nerak, Hawthorn and Woo. This thread has been very helpful. Thank you to Rocktroll and everyone else who contributed.
Old December 17th, 2008, 08:26 PM

Joester is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

can some one give me a step by step guide on how to repaint master woo.
he will be my first repaint. and i also need to know the colors and brand of paint to use..

and how do you make the cards??
Old December 18th, 2008, 01:30 AM

Richard rolls all skulls baby! Richard rolls all skulls baby! Richard rolls all skulls baby! Richard rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joester View Post
he will be my first repaint. and i also need to know the colors and brand of paint to use..

Welcome to the site, Joester. I recommend you read the Forum Conduct Thread.

Strong arms and sharp steel rule this world.
Never believe any different.
Old December 18th, 2008, 10:14 AM

Phaethon knows what's in an order marker Phaethon knows what's in an order marker Phaethon knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joester View Post

I'd also like to know what colors to use on Woo... I've never seen one, so I wouldn't know whether it was the right color or not.

Never trust kids when they ask "Hey dad, can I borrow the car???"
Old December 31st, 2008, 12:53 AM

temp.nerd knows what's in an order marker temp.nerd knows what's in an order marker temp.nerd knows what's in an order marker

Well, I have six swog riders and don't think I'll use all six in one game, since I only have one set of orc archers. Anyway...I have no experience and was wondering if Nerak is one of the eaier repaints.

Dave Grohl + Josh Homme + John Paul Jones= awesome
Old March 7th, 2009, 12:26 AM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

hmm these questions are old but Ill answer them as best I can

Nerak was a little tricky because the wash is the key to make him look good or a cheap knockoff. In Justjohn's guide, he is very specific in his instructions, if you follow them in the CODEX 4, you will be fine.

As for master Woo, I repainted mine and I had to combine 2 colors to get his orange/goldish looking color other then that it was pretty easy to find colors that matched him in the Games Workshop collection of colors ( Not that I recommend spending 4 bucks a bottle for just one repaint, there's much cheaper out there)

Ill post the colors I used for Woo soon as I open up my paints again
Old March 13th, 2009, 12:52 PM

Kaze100 Woo who?

Welcome back RockTroll! I too would be highly interested in the colors for a Woo. Also is Skahen as simple as painting her suit and Hair black, and leaving her shirt the same color as the Nakita?

Thanks!
Old May 31st, 2009, 12:39 PM

DrRansom rolls all skulls baby! DrRansom rolls all skulls baby! DrRansom rolls all skulls baby! DrRansom rolls all skulls baby! DrRansom rolls all skulls baby!

Thanks for this list! I just got a pack of Knights and Swog and I'm ready for two repaints!
Old October 17th, 2010, 07:52 PM

Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby! Kaemon Awa 123 rolls all skulls baby!

Could an Admin. please remove the Nerak, Hawethorne and EOV repaints? They're a little obsolete, and seeing a stickied thread out of date just doesn't sit well with me.
Old December 7th, 2010, 07:38 PM

winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness winonavampire wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I was hoping to find a Samual Brown guide here. Any idea if someone is planning to do such a thing?

Thanks much!

Chuck Norris checks under his bed for Q9...

Check out my
customs, maps and mods!

Trades Here.
Old December 7th, 2010, 09:11 PM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by winonavampire View Post
I was hoping to find a Samual Brown guide here. Any idea if someone is planning to do such a thing?

Thanks much!
Without an official figure it is hard to judge the colors of paint to be applied to the miniature. You'll just have to guess by what you can tell from looking at the card and go to town.

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions