Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > HoME Customs
HoME Customs A place for Heroes of Middle Earth Customs

Notices

Old September 21st, 2020, 11:36 AM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Workbook of Orc Deep Drummer - Design (Fellowship A)

I think I like "you control" over "friendly" because of the thematic fit - orcs from different groups, even when allied, didn't like following each other's leaders, so the "team" synergy seems like poor thematic fit.

I updated the OP with this change and will continue going through the checklist at some point in the next few days.
Old September 24th, 2020, 03:23 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Ok, I've gone through the whole checklist and we should be good now.

The full checklist, with my answers/annotations, is present in my earlier post on 9/17 in a {spoiler} tag.
Old September 24th, 2020, 04:42 PM

Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Nice! Well done.
Old October 7th, 2020, 09:16 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Thanks Chris! It looks great. I think I saw that Shiftrex *also* did an editing checklist earlier in the thread; we should make a habit of linking to the editing checklist so we don't do it twice again, haha. *facepalm*

Let's move on to playtesting. @Shiftrex @Chris Perkins

Did we explicitly to decide to remove "of Moria" from the name? I think it is too long if we add it in, just want to make sure we are conscious of the difference from the other two orc cards.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old October 7th, 2020, 09:33 AM

I'm pretty sure we did decide to remove "of moria". There isnt any other location of "drums in the deep" so I don't think there's any ambiguity. Just like Ugluk will be Ugluk and not Ugluk of White Hand.
Old October 8th, 2020, 03:32 PM

Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Agreed, we didnt add "of Moria" because it would be too long. Orc playtest here I come lol.
Old October 12th, 2020, 08:07 AM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

That's an implicit Yes vote from Shiftrex.
@Chris Perkins if you are ready for playtesting can you update the thread title and post a link to this thread in the playtesting thread as an announcement?

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old October 12th, 2020, 02:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
That's an implicit Yes vote from Shiftrex.
@Chris Perkins if you are ready for playtesting can you update the thread title and post a link to this thread in the playtesting thread as an announcement?
Done & Done

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > HoME Customs