Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old February 15th, 2010, 11:14 AM

360ownism is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Re: Pokescape

[quote=White Noise;1013364]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sup3rS0n1c View Post

A lot of Pokemon learn Me First, so it kind of seems like a waste on Mewtwo. I'd rather he had a more powerful version of TBR's Mind Blast.

I took the physic off of White's advice, and i think it's good. If we were to make conserve energy half his move, that would, as white said, keep him from being overpowered. I was thinking conserve energy might have a slight healing property.

Conserve energy: If there are no enemies within 8 spaces of Mewtwo, Mewtwo may only move 4 spaces. When this ability takes affect, roll the d20. If you roll a 16 or higher, remove one wound marker from Mewtwo's card.

@ Necroblade: Never said Mewtwo wasn't broken, i was throwing out some ideas for peer edit. no need to get so worked up. Try to suggest something in a non-rude way.

Play Runescape? Add 360ownism to your friend list!
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...40#post1012740
Check out pokescape!Could've had a V8!

Last edited by 360ownism; February 15th, 2010 at 11:56 AM.
Old February 15th, 2010, 01:41 PM

Nano*22 is surprisingly tart

I'm not sure if the community is allowed to chime in here, but very a poke vet myself, I'd help if you need any.

Mewtwo might be cool to have a Teleport similar or the same as Tul-Bak-Ra's.

And what of instead of the "Species," you had the type:
Type
Unique/Common/Uncommon
Occupation (fighter, healer, etc)
Personality
Height

Selling: x3 Omicron Snipers, x3 Capuan Gladiators
PM me if interested.
Old February 15th, 2010, 02:35 PM
My Mask Fell Off...

minimoose38 is surprisingly tart

I think since the types of the Pokemon will be on the custom card templates we are using we can keep the species as Pokemon. Everything else is pretty much what we are doing. I think its a good idea for us to use the Pokemon Natures as the personalities whenever possible, like the Machop that is adamant.

Speaking of card templates, here are two more, Normal and Fighting type.

Any last type requests before I take a little break from making these? I would like to get some cards finalized before I make more.

Last edited by minimoose38; February 15th, 2010 at 02:51 PM. Reason: fixed images.
Old February 15th, 2010, 04:57 PM

I was thinking of a tele-port power myself, but didn't want Mewtwo to be just a better version to Tul-Bak-Ra. If you could do a bug template, I'd be Grateful. Once we decide how Mewtwos going to work, I'd like to get to work on Beedrill or Heracross.

Old February 15th, 2010, 05:45 PM
My Mask Fell Off...

We have four pokemon going at once. We still have to finalize Pikachu , then work on Abra, Machop and now Mewtwo. If this is going to be a serious custom project, we need to get a working system going. People are just posting every idea that pops into their head for new cards without finishing the last one. We dont have a single finalized card yet. Until we have at least one maybe two, I don't think we are ready to start any new concepts yet.
Old February 15th, 2010, 08:22 PM
Shade Tree

Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by 360ownism View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sup3rS0n1c View Post

A lot of Pokemon learn Me First, so it kind of seems like a waste on Mewtwo. I'd rather he had a more powerful version of TBR's Mind Blast.

I didn't say that... O.o

Anyways, I say we throw out Mewtwo, at least for the moment. We need these things, currently:
-Quick Attack finalization
-Abra, discussion and theory
-Machop, discussion and theory
I say we take initiative on these things in the order I listed them. We still cna't come to an agreement on Quick Attack; I'd throw it out if it weren't such an integral part of Pikachu's moveset.

Also, minimoose, like the new cards. I think, that just for the heck of it, you should also make a trainer card, in case we decide to make trainers (Red, Gold, Gym Leaders, etc.). I have some ideas for several atm.

Sup3rS0n1c = Alexander the Great (August Cave) = Siege (Floating Archipelago)
Old February 15th, 2010, 09:47 PM
My Mask Fell Off...

Good, I am glad someone else agrees that this project is going too many directions at once. For quick attack I say we go with the easiest power possible or just dump it. Something like 1 additional attack die on normal attacks if the 1 order marker is on it or something.
I will think on what to
do for a trainer card. I almost want to say they would be unique enough to warrant their own individual templates because I dont know what colors or designs would cover Red, Brock, Giovanni, Lance, etc.
Old February 15th, 2010, 09:49 PM

When i wrote up the card for Mewtwo, i Hadn't looked at any of the pages before it. ( MY bad I didn't have too much time to read it all. I'M also bad AT Quoting, so i screwed up. White said that.)

Not reading any of the pages on quick attack, I say it should be something like the Kozuke Samurai's Move ability. Seems that would Work well.

Awaiting Feed Back

Began typing this while Moose's comment was sent in. *editz*

Old February 16th, 2010, 05:36 PM

NightSwipe knows what's in an order marker NightSwipe knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightSwipe View Post
Range 4 Attack 2
After placing your order markers and before rolling for Initiative, you may reveal your 1 OM if it is on Pikachu. If it is, you may add X(3?) to your Initiative roll.

So it could be used as an attack and an initiative boost. But honestly, I have no idea where we are with this.

Is this okay? This was my original idea. Especially in the games, Quick Attack is about going first to finish off a foe with low health.

If pro is the opposite of con, is progress the opposite of congress?
America is the only place in the world where a pizza delivery guy gets to your house faster than an ambulance.
--NightSwipe--
Old February 16th, 2010, 08:34 PM
My Mask Fell Off...

Quote:
Quote:
Range 4 Attack 2
After placing your order markers and before rolling for Initiative, you may reveal your 1 OM if it is on Pikachu. If it is, you may add X(3?) to your Initiative roll.

So it could be used as an attack and an initiative boost. But honestly, I have no idea where we are with this.

Is this okay? This was my original idea. Especially in the games, Quick Attack is about going first to finish off a foe with low health.
I think that is good but I think instead of making another special attack, just make it an intitiative bonus for you and a movement bonus for Pikachu to simulate him running up faster to the opponent.
Old February 17th, 2010, 03:14 PM

That seems like it would work well. After looking at this, i started playing Leaf Green again (30 hours in 5 days is FTW) I had to start with all those weaklings again, and this was a common move. I noticed how incredibly accurate this would be, because the move is terrible, but usually works good against injured Pokemon. I feel that If your number 1 OM is on Pikachu, you should 1) automatically win initiative. 2). add a large number like 10, but only if Pikachu Can immeadiatly use the attack, without moving. We should probably up the range though.

P.S. If anybody knows what pages PIkachu's base stats are on, that'd ba a big help to tell me.

Old February 17th, 2010, 05:41 PM
Shade Tree

Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sup3rS0n1c wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by minimoose38 View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Range 4 Attack 2

I think that is good but I think instead of making another special attack, just make it an intitiative bonus for you and a movement bonus for Pikachu to simulate him running up faster to the opponent.
Maybe like this:

Quick Attack
While you have at least one alive Pikachu in your army, add three to your initiative. If you win initiative, all Pikachu you control gain 2 Move for the round.

Sup3rS0n1c = Alexander the Great (August Cave) = Siege (Floating Archipelago)

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards