Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape
C3G SuperScape A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Notices

Old January 29th, 2015, 11:15 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth
Re: The C3G Cave - Hangout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
Yeah, I get that he jokes around and such. It just seemed over the top for me that's all.
Fair enough. I thought the death scene of Gwen Stacy was amazingly recreated from the comics.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old January 29th, 2015, 11:26 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
Yeah, I get that he jokes around and such. It just seemed over the top for me that's all.
Fair enough. I thought the death scene of Gwen Stacy was amazingly recreated from the comics.
She died?

I must have missed it when I was fast-forwarding.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old January 29th, 2015, 11:33 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

@Hahma Watch the scene in the clock tower. There is little to no dialogue, so you should be able to stand it. One of my favorite paper to celluloid moments ever.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old January 29th, 2015, 11:40 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

I'll see if it's on Starz again soon and I'll record it again so I can check that out Spidey

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old January 30th, 2015, 05:49 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

I'm not a fan of the Fantastic Four, so I don't have much to say about this film except that it looks pretty generic, and the one thing that could have got me interested (a decent Doctor Doom) was pretty much ruined by their decision to turn the ruler of Latveria into a blogger. Honestly, I might see it if I happen to catch it on TV to record, fancy watching a film when I do and don't have anything more interesting at the time, but I'm not going out of my way (that said I'm not really feeling excited about any new superhero movies except for the ones coming out of Marvel Studios these days - though they really are awesome! ) Honestly, I'm still hoping this license reverts - I'm not concerned about the Fan 4 themselves, but there are lots of cool supporting characters Marvel could use. Doc Doom, Galactus and Silver Surfer in the main Marvel film universe? Yes, please!

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old January 30th, 2015, 08:20 AM

Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby!

So just to switch it over to the DC universe I recently watched Justice League: Throne of Atlantis which is the direct sequel to Justice League: War which in my mind was very good. The sequel however I was not crazy about it seemed very lackluster and which is a shame because I really wanted Black manta, Mera, and Ocean Master to shine so that it could drum up some more interest in their designs. Did anyone else happen to see this film?
Old January 30th, 2015, 08:40 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xael Raymand View Post
So just to switch it over to the DC universe I recently watched Justice League: Throne of Atlantis which is the direct sequel to Justice League: War which in my mind was very good. The sequel however I was not crazy about it seemed very lackluster and which is a shame because I really wanted Black manta, Mera, and Ocean Master to shine so that it could drum up some more interest in their designs. Did anyone else happen to see this film?
Haven't seen it yet but I am interested in watching it and have been thinking about it for the reasons you mentioned above.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old January 30th, 2015, 01:44 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
I'm not a fan of the Fantastic Four, so I don't have much to say about this film except that it looks pretty generic, and the one thing that could have got me interested (a decent Doctor Doom) was pretty much ruined by their decision to turn the ruler of Latveria into a blogger.

Yeah, by ruining Dr. Doom's character like that Fox might as well be sending Marvel a memo saying that they want to make sure their properties never cross over with the MCU stuff. Although the blogger stuff isn't officially confirmed and I didn't see anything in the trailer to substantiate it.
Old February 3rd, 2015, 01:39 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Reading over an interview with Ryan Reynolds and he has shed some light on why the non-Marvel studios have produced so many bad comic book films over the years.

'When we shot Green Lantern, nobody auditioning for the role of Green Lantern was given the opportunity to read the script, because the script didn’t exist.'

'I’ve since learned that a lot of superhero movies don’t really have a fully functioning draft of the screenplay ready until they’re already well into shooting.'
Old February 3rd, 2015, 01:52 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Get ready to rummmbbbbbllllleeee!!

Old February 4th, 2015, 11:16 AM
C3G Landlord

My guess is that we don't see the classic red suit until the very end of the series. Then he will have it on in his future appearances in the other Netlix shows.
Old February 4th, 2015, 11:49 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Liking the tone of the DD trailer, and yeah, I'm guessing we might not see the red costume till pretty late in the game.

I think I'm just as excited for Daredevil as I am for Age of Ultron! Really hoping the show succeeds and we can see more 'street-level' heroes brought into the MCU. Fingers crossed for seeing Moon Knight someday.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape