Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software
Software Software created for enhancing HeroScape

Old September 25th, 2014, 11:04 AM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth
Re: HexScape

Chat should be saved, yes.
Old September 25th, 2014, 12:41 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Very cool Lyrgard.

I agree with Porkins; chat should be saved.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old October 3rd, 2014, 02:07 PM

Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Ok, saving game will contains chat. Perhaps not in the first version, but it will definitively be there Thanks for your opinion.

The latest news :

A new version has been released privately, for some tests. This version contains :

- Saving & restoring games
- Possibility to join back a game if you get disconnected
- Multiplayer up to 4 players
- Early support for other game types (other than heroscape), and data to play Hexagonal Chess on HexScape.

I also just tested with success my last piece of work, making HexScape work on Linux and MacOs as well as on windows ! The next public release will contains that !

I also get ride of some little bugs (namely bugs #64, #66, #67, #69 and #76)
Old October 4th, 2014, 02:36 PM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I keep getting an error that says " "" card was not in the inventory". Any help.
Old October 6th, 2014, 07:58 AM

Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

When do you get this error, @Gurei-Ornery ? When you try to load an army ? Can you send me the army file you try to use ?
Old October 6th, 2014, 08:15 AM

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

@Lyrgard , I copied the text from the 6th post of this thread.
Old October 6th, 2014, 08:21 AM

Spuke Boy wears ripped pants of awesomeness Spuke Boy wears ripped pants of awesomeness Spuke Boy wears ripped pants of awesomeness Spuke Boy wears ripped pants of awesomeness Spuke Boy wears ripped pants of awesomeness Spuke Boy wears ripped pants of awesomeness

@Gurei-Ornery , the army format has changed in the meantime, but if you create an army in the HAC, you will be able to export it to the current .hsa file format. Only Master Set 1 and Wave 1 figures will work, though.

Search for any Heroscape cards and create armies.
Create, save and search your own custom cards.
Check out HACCS (Heroscape Army Creator and Card Searcher)!
Old October 6th, 2014, 09:57 AM

Thanks @Spuke Boy . I see the new format.
Old January 8th, 2015, 07:48 PM
Bugger

El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Haven't heard from this in a while. What's new?
Old January 9th, 2015, 03:36 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by El T View Post

Haven't heard from this in a while. What's new?
Yes, I am still waiting this feature the most: "Map creator (to cut the dependency to VS, that limits the decors avalaible, will allow custom decor)".
Old January 9th, 2015, 09:22 AM

HexScape underwent a quite long pause. I worked a little too much on it (every lunch pause) and felt a little fed up.

The desire to continue HexScape is starting to grow again in me. I'm currently coding an "installer" to facilitate installation, as some people found it hard to get started with it.

You should hear some news in some time
Old January 9th, 2015, 10:54 AM
Bugger

El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness El T wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyrgard View Post
HexScape underwent a quite long pause. I worked a little too much on it (every lunch pause) and felt a little fed up.

The desire to continue HexScape is starting to grow again in me. I'm currently coding an "installer" to facilitate installation, as some people found it hard to get started with it.

You should hear some news in some time
Awesome! Thanks for continuing work on this, Lyrgard.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software