Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games
Video Games Computer and console games.

Old October 5th, 2012, 06:44 PM

Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Raider30 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Skylanders - SALE at Best Buy!

Heyo all,

For those of you who have kids, or who are into the Skylanders game yourself, I thought I'd post and let you know that Best Buy is having a buy one get one free sale on the individual Skylanders.

My kids each picked one out to spend allowance money on and I happened to look down and see the BOGO sign so they ended up getting 2 each, and since Best Buy was selling them for $8.99 that basically made each one only $4.50 - not too shabby. Oh, of course being the cool Dad that I am I bought one(two) myself. They are only 2 away from having the complete set - just in time for Skylander: Giants to come out.....heh.

- Raider30
Old November 5th, 2012, 05:34 PM
quality>quantity

NamibianScaper has disabled reputation
Re: Skylanders - SALE at Best Buy!

Great game. I have almost all of them for myself and 4 kids to share. Favorite is Stump Smash. I'm on darkspyro.net forums all the time.

Exodus 15:3 "The LORD is a Man of War; The LORD is His name."

LF: 1x Skahen Sents reavers MacDirk, 2xMonks RttFF Snipers Tundra Hounds 3xArmoc Venoc MDrones Aubriens Gruts Romans MacDirks

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games