Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old March 9th, 2011, 09:42 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Maps by Quozl & daughter -Dungeon Road added 10/12

I really like how Swamp Lab played at the C3G tourney I played in.

Haven't done anything since. Taking a little break. I'll be back at it soon though, probably next month.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old March 16th, 2011, 08:01 PM
Is The Skullmaster

Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Nice work on this. Haven't played it yet, but I'd like to try a homegame where everyone gets an Iron Golem and there's a neutral Moltenclaw in the middle or something. Hehe.

Venus

Have you tried the rock outcrops a little further from the edge so you can walk around? Sorry, just an afterthought.
Old March 16th, 2011, 10:25 PM

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

That one is my daughter's creation. She put a squad of Obsidian Guards in the middle that were neutral. She's already taken it apart though and reassembled the same terrain into another 3-player map: The Sun.

Quote:
Old May 11th, 2011, 11:48 AM

Re: Maps by Quozl & daughter -Venus added 3/16

My daughter and I have made some maps for the Gencon 2011 map contest:

Can you guess which ones I made and which ones my daughter made?

Any comments on any of these before we submit?

Quote:
Old May 11th, 2011, 12:10 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: Maps by Quozl & daughter -Gencon contest maps added 5/11

I'm going to guess she made Jandar's Platform and Ruined Tower, but all four of them look good and I'm not at all confident. Whichever ones she made, she did a good job.

I would definitely submit Ruined Tower. Maybe Wellspring Pass for the other one? I'm not sure.

Good job on all four.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old May 11th, 2011, 08:36 PM

Freezie knows what's in an order marker Freezie knows what's in an order marker Freezie knows what's in an order marker

The first two are hers and the last two are yours? I like all of them except Wellspring Pass- that one looks too wide open for my liking. My favourite has to be the Ruined Tower though. Great work!

Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me -Psalm 23:4
Old May 15th, 2011, 03:02 PM
Is The Skullmaster

Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness Darkmage7a wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I think the lake and the tower have a shoe in. They look fun and appear different than most of the other maps submitted that I've noticed.
Old May 20th, 2011, 03:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkmage7a View Post
I think the lake and the tower have a shoe in. They look fun and appear different than most of the other maps submitted that I've noticed.
They're doing the best right now and both are my daughter's.

I just added all of them to the first post with the PDF links.

Quote:
Old January 20th, 2012, 04:25 PM

New map for the 1 BftU contest:

PDF

Quote:
Old January 20th, 2012, 04:57 PM

Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shedim Kabal wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Maps by Quozl & daughter -The Narrows added 1/20

Can you sell me on the water coming out of the start zone's right side?
Old January 20th, 2012, 05:07 PM

It's just there so the way out of the startzone wouldn't be so narrow. It's not ideal but that's what I had to work with.

Quote:
Old February 3rd, 2012, 07:53 PM

Maddog80 knows what's in an order marker Maddog80 knows what's in an order marker

Awesome maps, I'm going to set up Dungeon Road tonight. It looks like a very simple, straight-forward map that promotes melee!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios