Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Closed Thread

Old January 22nd, 2010, 04:54 AM
Advocates Stripping (& Is 47.8% Right)

RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: CA - Northern California/Bay Area Scapers Directory

Glad to have you, Fish! And thanks Killometer for pointing him to Windlane's shindig so quickly!

- Heroscape is a standing game. -
Old January 24th, 2010, 03:46 PM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'm thinking I might want to organize a tournament for a weekend in April. Gotta find a venue, but I've got a couple of ideas for the tournament structure. But I thought I would put out feelers to see if folks are available that month. Let's not fill up this thread with responses - PM me and, if there seems to be enough interest I will start a new Tournament thread for it.

~Z

The influence of a frozen beef pie
My map thread
Old January 28th, 2010, 04:04 PM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

OK folks, I've got a new Tournament thread started. Let's Embrace the Suck in April!

~Z

My map thread
Old April 10th, 2010, 04:31 PM

fresno bob is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

hello all, I'm a long time gamer living in SF with an 11 year old son that loves Heroscape. He's sick of playing against me, so I'd appreciate any pointers to finding younger Heroscape players in SF.
We live right by Dolores Park by way of location.
Old April 10th, 2010, 04:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fresno bob View Post
hello all, I'm a long time gamer living in SF with an 11 year old son that loves Heroscape. He's sick of playing against me, so I'd appreciate any pointers to finding younger Heroscape players in SF.
I posted some info for you in the EtS Tournament thread.

Winin (another SF player) might be up for playing tomorrow. His wife and kids are leaving town today and he was planning on doing some play-testing this weekend.

~Z

My map thread
Old April 10th, 2010, 04:48 PM

fresno bob is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmgames View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by fresno bob View Post
I posted some info for you in the EtS Tournament thread.

Winin (another SF player) might be up for playing tomorrow. His wife and kids are leaving town today and he was planning on doing some play-testing this weekend.

~Z
ha ha, thanks for the quick response, unfortunately, I've got my roto baseball draft tomorrow, pretty much an all day affair, but I'll try to sync up with Winin.
Old April 10th, 2010, 05:00 PM
Advocates Stripping (& Is 47.8% Right)

RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness RoninValentina wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Welcome to our group, Fresno! Hope you can make it to the EtS tournament in a few weeks.

- Heroscape is a standing game. -
Old April 11th, 2010, 12:56 AM

Winin Woo who?

Hey everyone, I just saw this thread. I'm in San Francisco, I'm new to Heroscape, and I'm loving it so far. My daughter likes playing with the terrain (and it is tough enough to withstand 2 year olds walking on it, so it passes the test).

I had a friend over tonight and we got in a few quick rounds. He's up for some more, though he didn't like how much luck was a factor. I told him next time we can play more than 220 points and draft armies and throw in some glyphs and whatnot to add more strategy.

I'm up for some games. I travel a lot for work (mostly last minute) so during the week can be tough, but if I'm in town I can play. Weekends I'm usually around. I can travel outside of SF too.

/edit
I spoke with the guys at Gamescape on Divis, and they said that they don't have Heroscape events, but if there isn't anything happening on the weekends, we would be welcome to go setup and use the tables in the back.

Last edited by Winin; April 12th, 2010 at 09:34 PM.
Old April 28th, 2010, 12:07 PM

Just to put it out there, Ronin Valentina is hosting a Draft Pool Tournament in July.

~Z

My map thread
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers