Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old July 1st, 2006, 11:50 AM
Master Custom Creator & HS Codex Editor-in-Chief

atmospro rolls all skulls baby! atmospro rolls all skulls baby! atmospro rolls all skulls baby! atmospro rolls all skulls baby! atmospro rolls all skulls baby! atmospro rolls all skulls baby!
Codex Issue #3 Released

The staff of the Heroscape Codex is proud to announce the release of the third issue of the fan-created magazine. The Codex is devoted to fans of Heroscape, and includes a wide range of game advice, new scenarios, custom units, and much more. The Codex is created entirely by fans of the game, and made available free through the Codex website.

You can download issue #3 of the Heroscape Codex from the Codex site, available at:

www.hscodex.com

The Meaning of Life is to Give Life Meaning!

The More I learn, the Less I know.
Old July 1st, 2006, 12:07 PM

shakey_snake has disabled reputation
awesome!

(there's some kinda funky javascript going on at the codex site that gecko doesn't like)
Old July 1st, 2006, 12:18 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
It is an awesome issue indeed. And fat!

Love the use of photos on the pages and the break in font color to white. Each issue looks better and better.
Old July 2nd, 2006, 02:08 AM
Master Custom Creator

Doc_Savage is surprisingly tart
Loads of good stuff in there. If only there was a mac solidscape...

A very impressive issue. I skimmed it and will critique it thouroughly when I finish reading it.

"Just let the dirt shower over you" - Brennan Huff
"Do Good, Avoid Evil" - Charles N. Mahlman
Check out my Custom Cards
Check out my blog: http://docsavagetales.blogspot.com/
Old July 2nd, 2006, 04:11 AM

Parduz knows what's in an order marker Parduz knows what's in an order marker Parduz knows what's in an order marker
I'm so impressed.
You all have my full admiration!

Would you like to listen to my music?

Old July 2nd, 2006, 05:50 AM
ultradoug

yay!

whos Doug Wilson? O_o; I'm credited as Doug Wilson! @_@;
hahaha! Wow. I'm Mr. Wilson I guess, time to go make sure I set booby traps for Dennis the Menis. I'll get him this time for sure.
Epic.
To be fair, I didnt give a last name, and said just to use "ultradoug"
Ok, well. My two Articals are under Doug Wilson everyone. Injoy.
I'm so confused, but I'm in there! Yay!

Funnyness aside, this is a epic CodeX! Go read it now!
Wow, Soildscape dude makes music, I'm gonna have to request a few tunes!

Oh, I'm loving the contest! Is this going to be posted in the contest section?! Wow those are alot of good Mage Knight figures.. I have a few, but of course these are for Heroscape use! They look great!
I'm guessing this will be in contest? Also, side note, the CodeX being out should be a big banner on the top or something eh ?

-- Edit, the contest entrys are to be sent here: submissions@hscodex.com
perhaps the guidlines should be posted in contest section as well? If this is OK I could do it? Let me know.

Wow, reviewing this whole thing would take forever! Its huge! Its packed! I want that Heroscape table, I could stack them on top of each other and make a real life heroscape map! HAaaaha! Oh my word so much in here, its awsome, its epic, I'm Mr. Wilson. Everything rulls.
Great job to all involved!
Old July 2nd, 2006, 10:48 AM
Master Custom Creator & HS Codex Editor-in-Chief

atmospro rolls all skulls baby! atmospro rolls all skulls baby! atmospro rolls all skulls baby! atmospro rolls all skulls baby! atmospro rolls all skulls baby! atmospro rolls all skulls baby!
Hey UD!....
sorry Mr. Wilson

If you want to start a discussion thread for the Zaravi contest go right ahead,
Lord Raidor has all the units posted in the customs section.

As you said enteries are to be sent to submissions@hscodex.com.

Good Luck

The Meaning of Life is to Give Life Meaning!

The More I learn, the Less I know.
Old July 2nd, 2006, 11:44 AM
Admin & Retired PuppetMaster

LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Contest Thread Up...

...I went ahead and posted a contest thread. Thanx for the nudge, UD. ...I mean, ...Mr. Wilson...

^_^
-LordRaidor-
Old July 2nd, 2006, 12:03 PM

Teamski is surprisingly tart
Once again, BRAVO!!!!! What a work of art.

-Ski
Old July 2nd, 2006, 12:33 PM
is late for dinner.

Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby! Nooblar rolls all skulls baby!
Whoohoo! I just LOVE the new issue! So much information to digest...it's great!
Old July 2nd, 2006, 02:16 PM

Vydar knows what's in an order marker Vydar knows what's in an order marker Vydar knows what's in an order marker
My last name got messed up on my article as well. The Codex has it correct on page 2 but incorrect on my actual article. I'm not really happy about that, is there any way it can be fixed?
Old July 2nd, 2006, 02:26 PM
Admin & Retired PuppetMaster

LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LordRaidor is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Bummer...

...Sorry to hear 'bout the goof-up, Vydar. I bet Atmospro can fix it, though. ^_^

Your article ROCKED, by the way. Well written, nicely organized, intelligent content - great job. I especially like the way you tagged other articles as references/continuances. Nice touch.

^_^
-LordRaidor-

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News