Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old September 12th, 2013, 02:10 PM

Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Lyrgard is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: C3V and SoV inclusive factions ~MAJOR REFORMAT IN PROGRE

Agents : you say they need Flagbearer, but they need a general

Dwarves : I feel Mok cannot be a General, as he is used as mount by dwarves. I see him more as Special Troops. On the other hand, Mogrimm has a power nammed "Commander Strike", I always pictured him as being the dwarves leaders.

Berserk : you could add Jotun to the berserks as Special Troops. He bonds with the dreadgull, and his clothes looks like they're from Highland, like the MacDirk

great project !
Old September 13th, 2013, 12:23 PM
Um... Why am I a moderator?

Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyrgard View Post
Agents : you say they need Flagbearer, but they need a general

Dwarves : I feel Mok cannot be a General, as he is used as mount by dwarves. I see him more as Special Troops. On the other hand, Mogrimm has a power nammed "Commander Strike", I always pictured him as being the dwarves leaders.

Berserk : you could add Jotun to the berserks as Special Troops. He bonds with the dreadgull, and his clothes looks like they're from Highland, like the MacDirk

great project !
Yeah, a lot of the incomplete factions need some fixing. I'm currently in the progress of reformatting, (you can see what I want all the factions to look like by looking at some of the complete factions) and am planning on fixing these problems you've brought up as I reformat each faction.

Thanks for the feedback!
Old October 12th, 2013, 05:16 PM

Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness Evar-Scarcarver wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Update: Added links to the incomplete faction, fixed some mistakes, and reformatted a few more incomplete.

Hoping to finish reformatting before the next C3V wave comes out.
Old October 14th, 2013, 07:42 PM

I'm just now realizing that Ullar has 2 factions...
Aquilla has twice as many factions as Ullar. That's kind of sad.
Old October 14th, 2013, 07:58 PM

Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby! Simval rolls all skulls baby!

Yeah not a lot of Ullar figures have been released since the arrival of Aquilla, it's sad !

I hope C3V can create something to go with the Elian Sidhe ! It's pretty much the only hope for a faction, since Theracus, Deadeye Dan and Sharwin Wildborn are lonely heroes. And Jotun should go in the berserker faction since he bonds with the Dreadgulls.
Old October 14th, 2013, 08:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simval View Post
Yeah not a lot of Ullar figures have been released since the arrival of Aquilla, it's sad !

I hope C3V can create something to go with the Elian Sidhe ! It's pretty much the only hope for a faction, since Theracus, Deadeye Dan and Sharwin Wildborn are lonely heroes. And Jotun should go in the berserker faction since he bonds with the Dreadgulls.
I'll be adding Jotun as soon as I reformat that faction. Thanks for the feedback!
Old October 14th, 2013, 09:01 PM

Hive Lord 1233 knows what's in an order marker Hive Lord 1233 knows what's in an order marker

Great update! I really do like these sorts of threads.

Question though: Shouldn't the Shades of Bleakewood and the Tomb Skeletons fit into the Undead faction?
Old October 14th, 2013, 11:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hive Lord 1233 View Post
Great update! I really do like these sorts of threads.

Question though: Shouldn't the Shades of Bleakewood and the Tomb Skeletons fit into the Undead faction?
Honestly, I'm not sure how I missed them.

Fixed! Plus a few more factions updated!
Old October 28th, 2013, 05:26 PM

Three more factions reformatted, and added the Azurite Warlord to Vipers! Now that faction only needs two more units to be complete!

Just throwing this question out there, but which faction do you guys hope C3V will complete?
Old October 30th, 2013, 10:43 PM

Re: C3V and SoV inclusive factions ~UPDATE COMPLETED

I have finished reformatting the factions!!!!!!!

Optional Dance Party:
Spoiler Alert!

I am thinking about making a faction strategy review for each faction, releasing them over time. This is a project I would want more than one person helping with, and I was wondering if there was any volunteers.
Old October 30th, 2013, 10:52 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evar-Scarcarver View Post
I have finished reformatting the factions!!!!!!!

Optional Dance Party:
Spoiler Alert!

I am thinking about making a faction strategy review for each faction, releasing them over time. This is a project I would want more than one person helping with, and I was wondering if there was any volunteers.

I can help once winter break starts.

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist
Old October 31st, 2013, 06:34 PM

faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness faure wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Looking good with the updates. A couple thoughts:
1) Jungle Creatures - missing the Wyvern, which as a Predator bonds with the spiders. Also, although of a different general, you could consider Estivara as a hero since she has synergy with the spiders.
2) Primadons - you might consider including the Nakita Agents here (counterpart to including the Gorillinators in the Agents) since they provide Movement Bonding to support Zaeus' Attack Bonding.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs