Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old January 24th, 2021, 01:05 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Spider-Cat - VOTE for Playtesting

Sorry thought I voted here, have a post-yea.
Old January 29th, 2021, 08:10 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Spider-Cat - Playtesting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinderquail
C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: (Spider-Cat)

Version tested:
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Country Road
Units: Spider-Man (160), Spider-Girl (140), Luke Cage (190), Moonknight (150), Spider-Cat (60) VS Batman (200), Robin (70), Black Canary (190), Green Arrow (150), Speedy (90)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Grundy's Grave
Units: Spider-Cat, Star-Lord, Venom (245), Captain America (240) VS Wrecking Crew
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: (Overall not bad for a 60 point figure, especially if you can bond with him. Unfortunately never got a chance to use the special attack. Good filler for the Spider-Verse units.)

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: (I like Spider-Cat despite losing him pretty quickly in both rounds. Has the potential to engage and survive a few attacks if youn have a lucky 20 sider. With the attack and defense boost he had in the second game I think he would have done way better if the Wrecking Crew didn't roll insane defense rolls. Could be a good unit to deal with lower defense common or uncommon figures. Would definitly be my choice for a fun filler.)
Thanks for the tests!
Old February 7th, 2021, 04:49 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by redstang
C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Spider-Cat

Army Test
Map: Grundy’s Grave
Units: Team A: Black Panther, Captain America (180), Wasp (II), Hawkeye (I), Ant Man (30), Fire Ants x2 – 740 Points
Team B: Daredevil (II), Songbird, Radioactive Man, Spider-Girl, Spider-Cat – 740 Points

Battle Summary
The first round was spent moving figures into position. Captain America drew first blood in the second round, wounding Spider-Girl. Spider-Girl returned the favor. Spider-Cat moved to end the round. The ants made their way to Songbird by tunneling to begin round 3, but they failed to inflict any wounds on her. Songbird did work in the third round, destroying both ant swarms and putting two wounds on Captain America. To start round 4, Spider-Girl rolled a 19 to negate Captain America’s turn and then Daredevil moved in for the kill on Captain. Hawkeye put 4 wounds on Songbird. Spider-Cat again moves to end the round. Notable deaths in Round 5 – Wasp stings Songbird to death on turn two. Spider-Cat attacked Wasp on the third turn with its special attack but inflicted 0 wounds. Black Panther then put 4 wounds on Radioactive Man. Notable deaths in Round 6 – Black Panther destroys Radioactive Man; Wasp stings Spider-Cat to death, Spider-Cat rolled a 4 on 9 Lives.

Who won? List figures remaining in the winning army (include life remaining for heroes):
Team A – Remaining figures were Wasp with 2 life, Hawkeye with 3 life, and Black Panther with 1 life remaining.

Army Test
Map: Grundy’s Grave
Units: Team A: Chase Stein, Karolina Dean, Gert Yorkes, Old Lace, Nico Minoru, Molly Hayes – 800 Points
Team B: Anti-Venom, Songbird, Spider-Girl, Squirrel-Girl, Spider-Cat – 800 Points

Battle Summary
Round 1 was spent moving figures into position again. Nico was able to use Try Not to Die in both rounds 2 and 3 to move the Runaways in mass, faster than Songbird could move her pod. However, Anti-Venom Squirrel-Girl, and Spider-Girl all made it in time to back up Songbird. The Runaways didn’t really have an answer for Anti-Venom or Songbird’s extra turns, and that’s really what this game came down to. Spider-Cat stayed behind Songbird and didn’t really get involved at all.

Who won? List figures remaining in the winning army (include life remaining for heroes):
Team B – Spider-Girl with all life, Spider-Cat with all life, Squirrel Girl with 3 life, Anti-Venom with 6 life, and Songbird with 4 life remaining

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: Spider-Cat is a nice little add in to a crime-fighter team, but I’m not sure if it will ever have a major impact on any battle. I almost felt like I’d rather take the 60 points and add it to another figure’s value to draft a higher point figure in place of the two of them. As you can see, when on a team with a figure at 250 or more, I think Spider-Cat turns into an afterthought.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: I wish Spider-Cat’s special attack had just a little more bite to it. Also, the big drawback here was Spider-Cat’s limited movement. In both games, it felt like I was burning OMs for no reason, other than to just move Spider-Cat. Given the terrain, Spider-Cat needed to be able to use the swing-line twice in order to keep up with the pod to get over the trees, swamp, and elevation changes; it would have helped a lot to keep Spider-Cat involved. In the second game the Runaways rushed Songbird and so Spider-Cat was kind of forgotten in an effort to leverage Songbird. I don’t think some added movement would greatly affect the targeted cost here. Cats are fast movers anyway, so I think it would be appropriate.
Thanks for your feedback. He’s not meant to be too competitive but I’ll look at all the results together and see what we need to do.
Old February 7th, 2021, 04:51 PM
Tickle Pickle

I’m thinking I’ll just let him use Swing Line between the attacks on his special attacks and then just drop his points to 40 points. His teams lost every time and he’s not having much impact regardless.
Old February 7th, 2021, 05:03 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
I’m thinking I’ll just let him use Swing Line between the attacks on his special attacks and then just drop his points to 40 points. His teams lost every time and he’s not having much impact regardless.
That’s basically Spider Agility which would be kinda cool actually. I’m good with 40 points
Old February 7th, 2021, 11:00 PM
Tickle Pickle

SP updated, I propose we move to Final Editing at 40 points.
Old February 7th, 2021, 11:07 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Spider-Cat - VOTE for Final Editing

yea

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 7th, 2021, 11:24 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

yea
Old February 7th, 2021, 11:25 PM
Tickle Pickle

I just stole LP's bio from Venom (Pigeon) since it's mostly about Spider-Cat anyways.
Old February 8th, 2021, 02:38 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Yea
Old February 8th, 2021, 03:26 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Yea
Old February 8th, 2021, 03:30 PM
Tickle Pickle

This passes

Think things are straightforward here but @Karat any thoughts

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library