Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games
Contests and Forum Games Create, Participate, or Vote in a contest or Forum game here

Notices

Old May 13th, 2020, 08:54 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: Contest: Design a Figure: "The Wrath of Var-Bak-Na"

Will you post all the different designs you received or just the winner?

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old May 18th, 2020, 12:34 PM

Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby!

Sorry for taking so long guys but yea!! I plan on posting all submissions here this coming Friday! I've gotten several submissions, I didn't expect folks to design a card so fast, so I'm allowing others to submit a card design by this Friday 12 am! I will have a winner by next Monday at the latest.

"Our mother has been absent ever since we founded Rome; but there's gonna be a party when the wolf comes home."
Old May 22nd, 2020, 11:00 AM

Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby! Owlman rolls all skulls baby!

Final deadline to submit a card is midnight tonight!! i'll post all submissions tomorrow!

"Our mother has been absent ever since we founded Rome; but there's gonna be a party when the wolf comes home."
Old May 23rd, 2020, 12:04 PM

*Bell dings*

Anddddd we are closed!! Thanks to all who submitted! I will debate on which choice I will go with, and I will have all submissions up my Monday at the latest. Thanks again fella's!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games