Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old April 29th, 2020, 04:21 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
The Book of Proxima Midnight

The Book of Proxima Midnight

C3G MARVEL WAVE 37
NO CAPES

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Avengers: Black Panther and the Illuminati set.
Its model number and name are #034 / Proxima Midnight.

Character Bio - While her origins are unclear, Proxima Midnight has long been an associate of Thanos. Rising through the ranks of his Butcher Squadron, she eventually became one of the mightiest members of the Black Order alongside her husband, Corvus Glaive, and was outfitted with a spear, crafted from a distorted star, that never misses its target. She accompanied the Mad Titan during his siege of Earth, and later was recruited alongside him to serve in Namor's Cabal - even after his untimely death, she has remained with her longtime allies in the Black Order, carving a swath of destruction across the universe.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • N/A

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • Proxima Midnight may take a turn before Thanos or a Unique Destroyer you control with her The Black Order special power.
Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses:
  • N/A

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================

Last edited by tcglkn; February 9th, 2022 at 01:18 AM.
Old April 29th, 2020, 04:21 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of Proxima Midnight - Brainstorming Phase

NAME = PROXIMA MIDNIGHT

SPECIES = UNKNOWN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = DESTROYER
PERSONALITY = RELENTLESS

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 6
MOVE = 6
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 6
DEFENCE = 6

POINTS = 350

THE BLACK ORDER

After revealing an Order Marker on the card of another Hero in your army that is named Thanos or is a Unique Destroyer, before taking any turns or using any other special powers, if there are no unrevealed Order Markers on that Hero's card, you may take a turn with Proxima Midnight. You may not take any additional turns with figures other than that Hero.

STELLAR SPEAR SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 5. Attack 3.
When attacking with this special attack, all shields rolled count as additional skulls and opponents' figures may not use any special power to ignore this special attack. After attacking, if the defending figure rolled fewer shields than you rolled skulls and shields, you may choose one of the following:
• For the duration of your player turn, the defending figure rolls 2 fewer defense dice and may not move;
• The defending figure receives one unblockable wound.

SUPER STRENGTH

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================

Last edited by Ronin; May 21st, 2021 at 06:56 PM.
Old April 29th, 2020, 04:22 PM
Hard as ice

Comic:
Spoiler Alert!

Figures:
Spoiler Alert!

Background:
Spoiler Alert!

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================

Last edited by Lazy Orang; May 26th, 2020 at 04:13 AM.
Old April 29th, 2020, 04:35 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Hashed this one out to a good spot I think. Could use a bio
Old April 29th, 2020, 04:37 PM
Hard as ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Hashed this one out to a good spot I think. Could use a bio
Yeah - I think I will let someone else handle this one. Don't really know her character, just want more flunkies for Thanos!

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old April 29th, 2020, 04:39 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Wiki copy/paste incoming
Old April 29th, 2020, 04:55 PM
Hard as ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Wiki copy/paste incoming
Please... no....

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old April 29th, 2020, 05:20 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

She's got a spear. oh oh!
Does it miss?
No, no!

Proxima Midnight!
That's really all you need to know!

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old April 29th, 2020, 05:36 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

First power is locked in and reused, second power seems fun, I'm on board.
Old April 29th, 2020, 05:53 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
While her origins are unclear, Proxima Midnight has long been an associate of Thanos. Rising through the ranks of his Butcher Squadron, she eventually became one of the mightiest members of the Black Order alongside her husband, Corvus Glaive, and was outfitted with a spear, crafted from a distorted star, that never misses its target. She accompanied the Mad Titan during his siege of Earth, and later was recruited alongside him to serve in Namor's Cabal - even after his untimely death, she has remained with her longtime allies in the Black Order, carving a swath of destruction across the universe.
There's a draft, do as you will with it!

I might go with "Cruel" for a personality, since she's specifically called out as "cruel" in that little blurb that describes her personality. But Loyal works as well, she's definitely a dyed-in-the-wool Thanos loyalist. Looks good overall - I'm good to go for testing.
Old April 29th, 2020, 05:54 PM
Tickle Pickle

I like Cruel more than Loyal here.
Old April 29th, 2020, 06:10 PM
Hard as ice

I could run with Cruel, maybe even Sadistic? I like that those would allow her to spear Baby Groot.
Thanks for the bio, chap!

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library