Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old January 27th, 2013, 12:31 PM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Aaron Cash - Design Phase

PROTECT AND SERVE
Anytime an adjacent figure you control would receive one or more wounds, you may instead place 1 Wound Marker on this card.

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old January 27th, 2013, 02:52 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

After sleeping on it, I like B.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old January 27th, 2013, 03:04 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I like A or B. Still a bit undecided about my class preference here. Are guards something we're going to make any type of faction out of? When we do the Arkham Asylum Guards as a squad (which we'll presumably do) will they be Guards or Lawmen? I'd want to match up with that.

The only current Guard is Sif, which this guy doesn't fit in with very well.

Current Lawmen are Bad Cops, Beat Cops, Code: Blue Officer, Science Police, Gordon, Hawkmen, Jonah Hex, Bishop, and the SWAT Rifleman, who at least seem more in this guy's realm, if not perfect fits.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 27th, 2013, 04:20 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

C

I already mentioned how P&S and Action Reflexes compliment each other. I understand wanting Lawman synergies, but security guards are not police officers. Especially if we do a squad of guards like Scape wants. I don't want security guards working with lawmen that closely.
Old January 27th, 2013, 04:34 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Crap, actually, I read that wrong! I want to change my vote to C as well.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 27th, 2013, 05:07 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

I'd go with C, but I'd like to see some thematic touches discussed mixed into Action Reflexes.
Old January 27th, 2013, 05:11 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

I think C would be better for what he is. I wasn't overly keen on a security guard being able to remove OM's from well trained heroes/villains.

My only concern with him being a Guard, is that unless a common squad of Guards has bonding with him to give him free activations, when the heck are you going to put an OM on him? Otherwise, you'd have to play him with guys like Angel, GL John, Hawkeye II to give him free moves and allow him to take all their damage as they move him around, or draft him with Zemo or Commander Rogers that can offer OM flex to get him activated (though there can certainly be better options in their armies).

I realize this guys shouldn't cost too much really, so his uses should be somewhat limited. But as it stands with him as a Guard, he mostly seems like a personal protector for a few units that can carry him around or be used with a few others that can move/activate him otherwise.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old January 27th, 2013, 08:01 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

So it looks as if the consensus is C here, but SirG hasn't chimed in on that front yet though, what do you have to say?

A3n likes something different for Security Tactics, but Hahma made some really good points about things, so I'm thinking that saving Security Tactics for the Guards would be best.

For what it's worth, I have a write-up posted in my Sidekick threads for the Arkham Asylum Guards, and they are Uncommon Heroes. They seemed to work better that way. I'll put some thought into whether they should be Uncommon or a Squad and decide later down the road. Guard synergy may also be helpful in that sense.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old January 28th, 2013, 10:14 PM

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Alright. Ive thought a lot about this and since the SP is now editable, I've changed the following:
  • Updated the wording for Protect and Serve (thanks SirG!)
  • Reduced his Defense to 3
  • Reduced his Attack to 3
  • Removed Security Tactics. This will be better suited for the Arkham Asylum Guards.
  • Changed his class to Guard. The Arkham Guards may very well be able to activate him.

Looking over everything, 50 points seems about right to start. I'll be working on the initial sometime soon, so I'll begin with his points around there and adjust throughout the Heavy Hitters and Squad Tests so I have a nice solid value to test him in the Army Tests.

Old January 28th, 2013, 10:19 PM

Cool. Remember to send it out to the ERB at some point as well! Good stuff, Scapey!

Old January 28th, 2013, 10:32 PM

That is the one thing I always forget. ERB sent.

Old January 28th, 2013, 10:49 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

Does this appeal to anyone? Flavorful touch that probably wouldn't hurt.

ARKHAM EXPERIENCE
When moving normally, Aaron Cash never takes leaving engagement attacks and may move one additional space as long as he ends his movement engaged, or two additional spaces if he ends his movement engaged to an Insane or Ferocious Criminal.

Very happy with him otherwise (either way, really).

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library