Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old January 17th, 2013, 03:04 AM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth
Re: List of C3G figures that require customization

It's been raining for the last few days here and I've been stuck in the house. I've been painting heroclix figures all afternoon and will be doing a little more tomorrow when these coats dry. I'll post pictures when I'm finished. Spawn came out really well and so did a few others.

Edit: Added Joker II.

Last edited by Hogg; January 27th, 2013 at 02:33 PM.
Old July 5th, 2013, 12:00 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

Added Hawkeye II and Black Knight. Should be up to date.

Edit: Updated again 10-29-13

Edit: Updated 1-6-14

Last edited by Hogg; January 9th, 2014 at 02:08 AM.
Old April 5th, 2014, 05:09 PM
Never Forgets

laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby!

Question, why not put links to their books in he op?

life's short, why not make an impact on the world? make some peoples lives better, have a few good laughs, and then when it's all over go out with BANG!
Old April 5th, 2014, 06:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by laughing matter View Post
Question, why not put links to their books in he op?
I'll do it eventually.
Old April 24th, 2014, 03:58 PM
Never Forgets

laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby!

Brit - full repaint
Cecil Stedman - full repaint
Donald Ferguson - full repaint
The Crow - swap head, hands, add guitar, full repaint
The Mask - full repaint

life's short, why not make an impact on the world? make some peoples lives better, have a few good laughs, and then when it's all over go out with BANG!
Old April 24th, 2014, 10:23 PM

I know, I'll get to it eventually. Right now I'm exhausted and still have to go back to work in ten minutes.
Old April 25th, 2014, 01:01 PM

redcometx knows what's in an order marker redcometx knows what's in an order marker redcometx knows what's in an order marker

Another great wave guys! But, I don't have the time/skill to customize thes 5 new ones.

If anyone who is planning on customizing these 5 new minis and is looking for some commission work I'd love to know.

I'd be interested in paying a reasonable rate for the cost of mini + shipping + materials + your skill/time.

If anyone is interested please PM me.
Old April 26th, 2014, 09:17 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

You can add Conan to the list at some point too.
Old July 10th, 2019, 09:56 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Especially with all the new modded figures coming out, I think we need to get this updated! I can list my LD's here when I get a chance, but I don't know many of the newer ones. I'll update this post with my LD's and a mod can update the first post.
Old July 10th, 2019, 12:57 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Especially with all the new modded figures coming out, I think we need to get this updated! I can list my LD's here when I get a chance, but I don't know many of the newer ones. I'll update this post with my LD's and a mod can update the first post.
Hmm, I still see the mod badge on you. Did we (probably I) turn off your Mod powers?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 10th, 2019, 01:00 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
Hmm, I still see the mod badge on you. Did we (probably I) turn off your Mod powers?
Well, I can't edit any other people's posts. I notice that when trying to update the playtesting thread. I assumed it was taken away during one of my absences. Which is totally fine, I don't care, but I need my hand held a little more
Old July 10th, 2019, 01:01 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Quote:
Well, I can't edit any other people's posts. I notice that when trying to update the playtesting thread. I assumed it was taken away during one of my absences. Which is totally fine, I don't care, but I need my hand held a little more
No worries. Looks like Hogg hasn't updated this in 5 years, so it's safe to say he's probably not intending on keeping it updated.

Do you want to have control of the OP here?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy