Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old January 2nd, 2008, 05:10 PM
Resident Artist

hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby! hextr1p rolls all skulls baby!
SOTM Set Review/Preview on TTBF.com

A while back, I came across the site TableTopBattleField.com. The individual in charge of the site is into miniature games of all sorts, and puts out Podcasts discussing these games. Discussions vary from game reveiws, rule set overviews, modding tips, and more. Often times, he has someone there who is also familiar with the game he is talking about which helps the aforementioned 'discussion' aspect of the Podcasts.

One of the games he enjoys playing is, in fact, Heroscape. He has a few Podcasts dedicated to the game which can be found on his website. While the 'Casts themselves aren't anything astounding (they can be a bit boring, honestly), I enjoy hearing other peoples' comments about the game, as well as their enthusiasm. I've also emailed him a couple times to respond to queries and errors he has about Heroscape during the Podcasts. So while he may get some stuff wrong in his Podcasts about the game, know that he's been corrected and was grateful for the information.

The most recent Heroscape 'Cast, he and a friend open up the 'Swarm of the Marro' set for the first time to discuss the components. If you have 45 minutes to kill, might I recommend going over to check it out.

Note that his 'Casts are recorded in video formats (WMV and MP4), as well as plain audio (MP3). If you have the bandwidth, I highly suggest downloading one of the video files. See the links below for each of the formats:

TTBF22 (audio only)
TTBF22 (mp4 video)
TTBF22 (WMV video)

Check it out if you have some time, and let me know what you think.

.:: .H3X.™ | aka, PushesPixels :: SotW 31 ::.
"An out of print game is not unplayable. It is simply more treasured."

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion