Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old June 4th, 2020, 09:28 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Blackhawk Squadron - Design Phase

Pre Yea
Old June 4th, 2020, 09:29 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Pre-Yea
Old June 4th, 2020, 11:39 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Down to a proposal and one more vote.
Old June 4th, 2020, 11:40 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Actually, just the proposal. This here is a Legend
Old June 4th, 2020, 11:42 AM
Tickle Pickle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
Quote:
Unless he was a Hero and our Membership list is out of date, he was never more than a Sidekick:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
C3G Joker (Legacy Sidekick)
Matt Helm
Old June 4th, 2020, 11:45 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
Quote:
Unless he was a Hero and our Membership list is out of date, he was never more than a Sidekick:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
C3G Joker (Legacy Sidekick)
Matt Helm
Huh. I was pretty sure we discussed this and he had taken over, albeit briefly for one of the other heroes. Maybe I am mistaken
Old June 4th, 2020, 01:06 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

He's a legend if not a Legend. Arguably redundant pre-yea.
Old June 5th, 2020, 12:32 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Well he did LD per Hero roles but I don't think they existed at that time & then real life took over for him & I think that's when the roles were decided upon & since he wasn't as active (but very welcome) he was nominally designated a sidekick as this also was before legend roles.
Old June 6th, 2020, 08:47 AM
Captain Underpants

Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun

He’s only a legend in his own mind, and usually he doesn’t even get respect in that weird dark place. He’s proud to be an original Sidekick. And now he should stop talking in the 3rd person.

I’d like to move forward with the proposal for play testing. I see lots of re-votes so I’m guessing that I’m the one that’s delaying the process. Sorry fellas.
Old June 6th, 2020, 09:07 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt Helm View Post
He’s only a legend in his own mind, and usually he doesn’t even get respect in that weird dark place. He’s proud to be an original Sidekick. And now he should stop talking in the 3rd person.

I’d like to move forward with the proposal for play testing. I see lots of re-votes so I’m guessing that I’m the one that’s delaying the process. Sorry fellas.
Just make a proposal ( I propose we move to initial Testing) in bold and we should be good to move forward, you do have enough Pre-votes
Old June 6th, 2020, 10:28 AM
Captain Underpants

Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Blackhawk Squadron - Vote for Initial Playte

I propose we move to initial Testing.

Does anyone else feel like dealing with old man Helm is like Being on the phone and trying to help your grandfather set the clock on his vcr.

Even that reference shows how old he is.
Old June 6th, 2020, 11:06 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Blackhawk Squadron - Vote for Initial Playte

Heh. You are fine.
Now boldly proclaim This Passes and change the title to Initial Testing and we are ready to proceed.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library