Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old June 28th, 2013, 02:39 AM
Old and Boring

Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Reaper Minis Kickstarter !!

If you go to Reaper's website, they have a couple of galleries of their figures, a number of which were in this KS.
Old October 24th, 2013, 06:42 PM
Old and Boring

Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Hey guys, just letting you know that Reaper is doing a second KS. It's at $2.3M with two days left to go, and it's as good a deal as the first one already. Feel free to check it out here.
Old October 24th, 2013, 07:03 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Yeah I joined already and that 3rd $50 add on might have just got my money. I'm an alien junkie so I want that flying saucer. Needs to hit $2.5 million for it to get unlocked though.
Old October 24th, 2013, 09:35 PM

Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby! Ace Histoli rolls all skulls baby!

I'm mostly excited for that big terrain piece they keep teasing, with ruins. Hopefully that makes an appearance.
If you're looking for flying saucers, check out the Mantic Mars Attacks Kickstarter which is also ongoing. They have hugely detailed flying saucers.

In fact, I'm sitting on an early bird $140 pledge for Mars Attacks, but it's looking like I'll drop out by the end. If anybody wants it ("sweet spot" $150 pledge level, but $140 because I was within the first fifty people) send me a PM. If I end up dropping out we can coordinate so you can swoop in...
Sold! To the cyclops in the front row!

Eagerly awaiting March of 2017 & August of 2019, when my little Grimnaks achieve the recommended minimum age for Master Rules...

Last edited by Ace Histoli; October 25th, 2013 at 11:30 PM. Reason: early bird gets the worm
Old October 25th, 2013, 03:01 PM
Old and Boring

Looks like there's a good crossover between the Core Expansion 3 and Mantic's KS, since Reaper's grey aliens could go quite nicely as a rival faction of some sort. The Bathalians are a bit of a different style, but shouldn't be too hard to shoehorn in either.
Old October 26th, 2013, 04:00 PM
Old and Boring

Alright, sorry for the double post, but there are two hours to go and I think you guys might want to see some of the big goals they've announced...
Spoiler Alert!

Those scale photos don't really do it justice, but that knight is about the size of one of the KoW. These things are huge. Khanjira (the kaiju/Tarrasque) will be four pounds of plastic (the prototype is seven pounds) and will be in the $75-90 range at retail. I haven't seen an MSRP estimate for DDS, but Kaladrax, a single dragon roughly the size of Nathavarr, costs $75 at retail by itself. There's no way that's going to be less than $100, and $150 is more likely. These things are incredibly impressive, and an absolute steal.

Also, their pledge manager will be open until the end of the year, so as long as you pledge anything now, you can add things for no extra cost until December 31st.

EDIT: Oh, and those ruins are modular, of course.
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Fuzzie Fuzz; October 26th, 2013 at 04:18 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion