Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Notices

Old March 3rd, 2013, 08:28 PM
Rembrandt of Repaints

bonegnasher wears ripped pants of awesomeness bonegnasher wears ripped pants of awesomeness bonegnasher wears ripped pants of awesomeness bonegnasher wears ripped pants of awesomeness bonegnasher wears ripped pants of awesomeness bonegnasher wears ripped pants of awesomeness
GRIMNAK repaint with weapon swaps

So, Grimnak is awesome, if you see my repaint threads you know I'm a fan of Orcs. How could a figure with Chomp not receive star treatment?? I wanted to make the dino really jump off the table, and looking at all the Heroscape terrain, and other figures, I thought that purple would work really well. He also needs red in there somewhere because if you look at my Krug or Nerak you'll see I'm using red to tie the whole Orc army together. I also did NOT like the weapons they gave him, really sucky sculpts and all bendy, so I swapped for some nasty looking warhammer weapons, hope you like!

here he is facing off against the super-ugly version of himself

and same side view for comparison

back view so you cane see (totally annoying and time-consuming) work on the scales, also proof of the rumored bow and quiver!

some more close-ups

Old March 3rd, 2013, 08:32 PM
Old and Boring

Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: GRIMNAK repaint with weapon swaps

Nice! Good shading all over.
Old March 3rd, 2013, 08:43 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Well met!

Which one is the real barney?

This . . .

o
r This!?

Old March 3rd, 2013, 09:51 PM

bacchus knows what's in an order marker bacchus knows what's in an order marker bacchus knows what's in an order marker

That is an awesome repaint with great detail, nice job.
Old March 3rd, 2013, 09:56 PM

Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I love it. I wish mine looked like this.
Old March 3rd, 2013, 09:56 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old March 3rd, 2013, 10:18 PM

obfuscatedhippo has disabled reputation

Fantastic work!!! Thanks for sharing!!
Old March 11th, 2013, 09:27 AM
Rembrandt of Repaints

bonegnasher wears ripped pants of awesomeness bonegnasher wears ripped pants of awesomeness bonegnasher wears ripped pants of awesomeness bonegnasher wears ripped pants of awesomeness bonegnasher wears ripped pants of awesomeness bonegnasher wears ripped pants of awesomeness

How do I consolidate my work in just one thread as someone suggested? Do I just start one new thread and delete my old threads, or do I need a moderator's help?
Old March 11th, 2013, 06:24 PM

bobinchese knows what's in an order marker bobinchese knows what's in an order marker bobinchese knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonegnasher View Post
How do I consolidate my work in just one thread as someone suggested? Do I just start one new thread and delete my old threads, or do I need a moderator's help?
I would just post all your pics into one new thread (probably in spoilers). Really a fan of your work.

bobinchese is Otonashi...
in the Immortal Cave...
Old March 12th, 2013, 12:25 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

That is a most excellent paint job. Really good work. Wish mine looked like that.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions