Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library
C3G Library This area collects all the released designs. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old February 28th, 2022, 04:08 PM
His sweat is highly explosive

Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Deadpool (III) - Ready for Initial

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
I think the Bob thing is a fair point. Hes never going to break a game, but Bob was an A- figure, then we changed his class to give him more synergy. Hes a pretty effective little dude.

Do you know how many times the power was effective per game?
In answer, the power took effect several times, mostly to the benefit of the opposing team. To my recollection it only resulted in a single wound on Deathstroke but it definitely influenced whether or not you wanted to attack him.
Old February 28th, 2022, 04:11 PM

Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun Karat is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splash View Post
Sorry about that, dropping that change to Merc moving forward then and we'll see more tests at 300 still.
In general, before proposing, it is best to poll out the options like this and answer any questions that may arise. In this case, you are more than free to tag me for any questions since I ran the initial and took the notes.

It's also best to have a solidified direction before proposing to avoid confusion and to feel out whether or not a majority agrees that a change is needed and/or necessary.
Old February 28th, 2022, 05:56 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Thanks for the notes Karat.

I felt it was more thematic with him willing to wound himself to deal a wound as well, but it does complicate the design a little more. I think I will wait for one or two playtests to roll in and if he doesn't play for cost, I'll poll out whether to lower or make that change.
Old February 28th, 2022, 06:00 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Make sure to update the thread title here! My yea stands.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 28th, 2022, 06:13 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The Book of Deadpool (III) - VOTE for Playtesting

I thought I had and then I realized it was the second post.
Oof.
Old March 1st, 2022, 11:55 AM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

yea
Old March 2nd, 2022, 05:23 PM

One more here
Old March 2nd, 2022, 05:25 PM

Yea
Old March 2nd, 2022, 05:56 PM

Thanks Karat!

This passes.
I'll throw up a fun thing after supp.
Old March 11th, 2022, 02:10 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Deadpool (III) - Playtesting

Quote:
C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Deadpool

Army Test 1
Map: Castle Dracula (Custom Map)
Units: Team 1 (900): Deadpool (300), Gamora II (300), Cable (275), Bob (25)
Team 2 (900): Bolivar Trask (120), Classic Sentinel x3 (480, Sentinel MkV x2 (300)

Pre-game thoughts: N/A

Summary of the game:
Spoiler Alert!

Special power usages:
Normal attack: 2 wounds inflicted (2 on Classic Sentinel)
Me First: 4 teleports, 3 wounds inflicted on an enemy: (2 on Classic Sentinels, 1 on MkV Sentinel)
Merc with a Mouth: 1 wounds inflicted (1 on MkV Sentinel)
I Really Needed Those: 6 wounds healed

Who won? List figures remaining in the winning army (include life remaining for heroes): Bolivar Trask (0/4 wounds), CLassic Sentinel (1/4 wounds) Classic Sentinel (0/4 wounds), Sentinel MkV (2/4 wounds), Sentinel MkV (1/4 wounds)

Post-game thoughts: Wow, the Sentinels really tore through Team 1 here. Sentinels were able to get to height faster and block off Cable, meaning he didn’t get to do his thing. I think I spent way too long healing Deadpool up and firing his weakened attacks, when it would’ve been more opportune to do other things, like use Gamora’s Flanking Strike.

Deadpool’s attack felt really weak here. Any wounds on him at all and it starts to lose effectiveness so quickly.

Army Test 2
Map: Castle Dracula (Custom Map)
Units: Team 1 (900): Deadpool (300), Silver Sable (200), Norn Spider-Man (170), Prowler (130), Ragdoll (100)
Team 2 (900): Lightning Lad II (220), Saturn Girl (220), Wildfire (280), Phantom Girl (180)

Pre-game thoughts: Hoping Sable’s multiple activations will fare better for Deadpool than the Cable army.

Summary of the game:
Spoiler Alert!

Special power usages:
Normal attack: 6 wounds inflicted (5 on Wildfire, 1 on Lightning Lad)
Me First: 3 teleports, 3 wounds inflicted on an enemy (1 on Lightning Lad, 1 on Wildfire, 1 on Phantom Girl)
Merc with a Mouth: 1 wounds inflicted (1 on Phantom Girl)
I Really Needed Those: 7 wounds healed

Who won? List figures remaining in the winning army (include life remaining for heroes): Deadpool (0/6 wounds), Prowler (0/4 wounds), Ragdoll (1/4 wounds)
Post-game thoughts: A solid win. Spidey and Deadpool felt like the MVPs here.

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY: I think he’s close. “I Needed Those” feels like it could use some tweaks when it comes to healing speeds. When Deadpool is rolling hot, he feels like he’s nigh unkillable. When he’s not, it sucks to waste a turn with him and get a completely wimpy attack out of it.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT: In general, I felt like the 2 lengthy dialogue titles were too much and felt difficult to reference when discussing the character.

I also will share that he had a lot going on, especially reactively, and I feel like I came close to forgetting things a few times. That may just be a personal thing, but maybe something to stick in your back pocket.
He's a lot of fun, but I do have some notes!

I think "I Needed Those" would feel better if you healed less wounds but didn't give up your move to do it. There were a lot of times where I'd teleport Deadpool to an inopportune position to take advantage of his unblockables. Next turn, I try to heal him instead of moving, but flub the roll and maybe heal 1 wound max. All I have left is a weaksauce attack, so it kinda feels like I wasted a turn. On the opposite end, it's frustrating for the opponent to almost have Deadpool close to dead, only for him to completely reheal in a single turn.

Even if he could jus teleport after healing, I feel like that would help a lot, since I can at least hop back up to high ground during my turn.
Old March 11th, 2022, 11:04 PM

Thanks a bunch Nobody!
Busy weekend for me so I'll come back here Sunday evening.
Old March 13th, 2022, 04:11 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

If Frankenstein attacks an adjacent Deadpool, does each blank count as one or two additional skulls?

MERC WITH A MOUTH
Enemy figures attacking Deadpool with a normal attack count all blanks rolled as skulls. After rolling defense dice for Deadpool against an opponent's normal attack, if he does not receive any wounds, the attacking figure receives a wound for each blank Deadpool rolled.

SWORD OF THE ARCHANGEL MICHAEL
Roll 2 additional attack dice against an adjacent Demon or 1 additional attack die against any other adjacent figure. When attacking an adjacent figure with Frankenstein's normal attack, each blank rolled counts as 1 additional skull.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library