Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project
C3G Project A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old December 21st, 2021, 10:15 AM

redstang rolls all skulls baby! redstang rolls all skulls baby! redstang rolls all skulls baby! redstang rolls all skulls baby! redstang rolls all skulls baby! redstang rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Out-there Hell: C3G's Little Workshop of Horrors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splash View Post
Awesome designs!
Carry on My Wayward Son is perfect, Man Of Letters is a bit specific in terms of what it's referencing, but there's been like 15 seasons so you're not going to get a broadly sweeping version of the characters easily.
I think the idea of Undead killers and Monster hunters is just Slayer now since Blade got changed, that'd be the only main thing to fix, I'd LOVE to play these.
I haven't quite figured out a good mod for Dean, but an Agent Ward body with a Winter Soldier head is perfect for Sam. The Agent Ward mini is slightly oversized which is great for Sam since he's so tall.

I think the figure I want to use for Castiel is called Hannibal. Would be another easy mod. I will check my computer tonight for a Castiel write up, but he definitely needs a teleport power and a healing power, possibly an Angel Radio power which allows him to communicate with other Angels somehow.
Old December 21st, 2021, 10:48 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

That could be a fun angle.
Old December 21st, 2021, 12:10 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I love the recruiting Lawmen into Slayers idea.
Old December 21st, 2021, 01:16 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Could probably use Wards head for Dean
Maybe Agent Coulson from Fury Agent of shield for body
Old December 26th, 2021, 02:47 AM

@Soundwarp SG-1
https://screenrant.com/agents-shield...-jim-wynorski/
Old December 27th, 2021, 06:16 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Huh, guess now that they're sorta part of the Marvel Universe through piracy I should make a card

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old January 30th, 2022, 10:24 AM

redstang rolls all skulls baby! redstang rolls all skulls baby! redstang rolls all skulls baby! redstang rolls all skulls baby! redstang rolls all skulls baby! redstang rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by redstang View Post

NAME = DEAN WINCHESTER
SECRET IDENTITY = N/A

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = SLAYER
PERSONALITY = ARROGANT

LIFE = 4
MOVE = 5
RANGE = 4
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = ???

THE FAMILY BUSINESS
At the beginning of the game choose one other Unique Hero that you control with the Class of Slayer, Lawman, or Investigator to be Dean’s Partner. All Demon, Undead, Creature, and Lycanthrope figures and figures with the Magical Defense special power roll 1 fewer defense dice against normal attacks from Dean and his Partner, or 2 fewer defense die if Dean's Partner is Sam Winchester. After revealing an Order Marker on this card and taking a turn with Dean, you may immediately take a turn with his Partner.

CARRY ON WAYWARD SON

Once per game, if Dean were to receive enough wounds to be destroyed, instead of removing him from the battlefield, place him on any empty space in your starting zone and remove all wound markers from this card. If another figure you control with the Carry On Wayward Son special power is destroyed or permanently removed from the battlefield, Dean may not use any other special power on this Army Card and must roll 1 fewer attack and defense die.

NAME = SAM WINCHESTER
SECRET IDENTITY = N/A

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = INVESTIGATOR
PERSONALITY = INTELLIGENT

LIFE = 4
MOVE = 5
RANGE = 4
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = ???

SUPERNATURAL INVESTIGATIONS

At the beginning of each round, choose a Class or Species other than Human on an opposing figure’s army card. You may view one unrevealed order marker on an army card of the chosen Class or Species. You may either add or subtract 1 from your initiative roll for each Order Marker on the army card of the chosen Class or Species. If you win initiative and chose to subtract from your initiative roll you may remove the previously viewed order marker from the army card it was on

CARRY ON WAYWARD SON

Once per game, if Sam were to receive enough wounds to be destroyed, instead of destroying him, place him on any empty space in your starting zone and remove all wound markers from this card. If another figure you control with the Carry On Wayward Son special power is destroyed or permanently removed from the battlefield, Sam may not use any other special powers on this Army Card and must roll 1 fewer attack and defense die.
@Splash Did some updating here after seeing Blade's new card. I feel like Slayer's Arsenal would be a nice 3rd power for Dean. (Maybe a Colt Special Attack that incorporates elements of Slayer's Arsenal and Good Samaritan) Haven't thought of a 3rd for Sam.

Also, I changed Sam's Class to Investigator and moved his design in under one post with Dean. I saw you linked me in the initial post but it doesn't go to the designs when clicked on, so I put them under one post for you.

Last edited by redstang; January 30th, 2022 at 10:59 AM.
Old January 30th, 2022, 11:48 AM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Nice
Old January 30th, 2022, 12:21 PM

Sweeet, updated.

Slayers Arsenal would be cool, but I'm not sure it would fit, I've heard 15 lines of power text is about the max.
You could maybe go choose a species on the first power to make room, idk.
Old January 30th, 2022, 02:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splash View Post
Sweeet, updated.

Slayers Arsenal would be cool, but I'm not sure it would fit, I've heard 15 lines of power text is about the max.
You could maybe go choose a species on the first power to make room, idk.
Sounds like a Colt Pistol Glyph would be a good idea then. Saves on Card text. Could actually have it start in the trunk of the Impala and have one of the Winchesters equip it when they exit it.
Old January 30th, 2022, 03:00 PM

Solid idea, that sounds awesome.
Old January 30th, 2022, 03:55 PM

Yeah, I am not sure they need a third power. I would leave the rest for Baby.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project