Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library
C3G Library This area collects all the released designs. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old November 18th, 2021, 11:12 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Spider-Bots ~ Final Editing

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I think because they *can't* attack, a competitive player would look for shenanigans like that to force a draw, so maybe better if they're not so easy, yeah.
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
I donít see how these bots would cause issues the Fire Ants arenít already better at?
Fire Ants can be hit from range and you at least have a motivation to try to be offensive with them. Arguably they're also currently a problem.
This and this. Also I don't want to add to a pile of problems that the ants might already be. Like I said, I don't care at all either way (Since I wouldn't play like that), but I want to be thorough.
Old November 18th, 2021, 11:20 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

You literally argued against letting me make Mister Incredible Large, and now you’re trying to make something that’s clearly less than a level high count as two. Just let me know what you want here, I’m not doing this argument.
Old November 18th, 2021, 11:21 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

I was just worried about competitive players being cheesy, I'm not trying to have an argument...? Has nothing to do with Mr Incredible...?
Old November 18th, 2021, 11:30 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Times like this I wish we still had an active CRB. I wonder if @Dysole or @Soundwarp SG-1 have any thoughts. Not required, of course, but certainly appreciated.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 18th, 2021, 11:55 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

What if we did this?

RECONNAISSANCE MODE
You may ignore Spider-Bots’ height when climbing, may move through all figures and never take leaving engagement attacks. Spider-Bots may not be targeted for attacks from figures that are 2 or more spaces away and may not make attacks or leaving engagement attacks.

Then ranged figures could still attack them when they are right next to them, regardless of height.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 18th, 2021, 12:00 PM
...has moist legs

Hah, seems fairly cheesy, but it does the trick!

I just wanted to bring this up if these futureproofing, and SW mentioned it as well. Not trying to be a problem or argue, just looking for some collaborative thoughts.
Old November 18th, 2021, 12:12 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

If they cant be attacked by ranged stuff and have a height of one you can draft them with Gentlemen Ghost and be assured of a (very slow, very lame) victory on almost any map if the other team doesnt have some way of hitting them.

Height of 2 mitigates that a tiny bit but doesnt really stop the issue fully.

Honestly, the Ghost combo is so stupid its probably not worth doing anything about? Like that's not a thing you accidentally do or whatnot. It's clearly a jerk move. Could be solved by a rule that just says "Hey, dont be a prick"

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old November 18th, 2021, 12:28 PM
...has moist legs

So if the height doesn't fully stop it, there's not a huge reason to boost their height to two? Like I said, don't mind having them one, I just want to not break the game (Any more than it already is)
Old November 18th, 2021, 12:51 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Height 1 is a lot easier to tuck away than height 2, but yeah boosting it isn't a silver bullet or anything.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old November 18th, 2021, 01:08 PM
...has moist legs

Re: The Book of Spider-Bots ~ Vote On-Deck

Cool. Then that's not really a Spider-Bot issue. Updated SP to match the card.

Lets go On-Deck
Old November 18th, 2021, 01:23 PM

Quote:
What if we did this?

RECONNAISSANCE MODE
You may ignore Spider-Botsí height when climbing, may move through all figures and never take leaving engagement attacks. Spider-Bots may not be targeted for attacks from figures that are 2 or more spaces away and may not make attacks or leaving engagement attacks.

Then ranged figures could still attack them when they are right next to them, regardless of height.
I still think this at least gives anyone with range in their army an answer to the issue.

Old November 18th, 2021, 02:17 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Spider-Bots ~ Vote On-Deck

You still need to add the text edits me and Ronin made to the SP. Yea when that happens.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G Project > C3G Library