Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Notices

Old March 15th, 2007, 12:26 PM

Zarash has disabled reputation
Same here I have never had much luck with rolling for the frenzy. My little brother rolled it about 5 times in one game. Not all in the same turn on different turns but it adds up fast.

They took out Kaemon Awa really fast. Love the sculpt on that figure but seems like he gets taken out really fast every time I use him. Even when I dont use him for a turn and keep him out of range when I move him up bang seems like I whiff on my dice rolls.
Old March 15th, 2007, 12:30 PM

hannibal twin 8 has disabled reputation
I was happy when I got three frenzies in a row with my archers, and brought keamon down to one life. But six in a row, man!

Just give me Sir Dupius, and be done.
Old March 15th, 2007, 12:48 PM

rehlers is surprisingly tart
Quote:
4 frenzies in a row - 0.8%
I've pulled this off once. I love yelling out FRENZY after each time, too.
Old March 15th, 2007, 03:27 PM
Our Invaluable & Highly Esteemed Resident Chaplain

Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth Revdyer is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by player_of_football
a lil story on that i was playin against GForce36....sumthin and i had the aubrien archers and i rolled frenzy 4 times in a row, now that might not sound good but each roll was a 20 yes 4 20s in a row. I was baffled by that. They did a good amount of damage also
Four frenzies in a row sounds very good to me, player! But, then, Virginians know how to pull off those kinds of things...just think of the Battle of Chancelorsville.
Old March 15th, 2007, 03:35 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
Originally Posted by rehlers
I love yelling out FRENZY after each time, too.
Me too. Whenever I make the roll, I yell in a gallant voice, "Ferrrr N zeeee!"
Old March 15th, 2007, 03:37 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Every time I roll a frenzy I turn my Mack Truck hat backwards, hit the air horn that plays "Dixie", and yell YeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeHaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!
Old March 15th, 2007, 03:45 PM

Marduk has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilNewbie
Just remember the Archers you choose to move must be the ones attacking in each turn.
Just to be sure, according to the FAQ this is not the case. Has that changed?

Malpractice makes malperfect!
Ohio Valley Association of Heroscapers

Art by Susan Van Camp, Copyright 2006. www.artbysvc.com
Old March 15th, 2007, 03:57 PM

rehlers is surprisingly tart
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marduk
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilNewbie
Just remember the Archers you choose to move must be the ones attacking in each turn.
Just to be sure, according to the FAQ this is not the case. Has that changed?
Where do you see in the FAQ different wording? The only unit I'm familar with that you can attack with different units than you move is the Zombies, which specifically say that you may attack with different units than you move.
Old March 15th, 2007, 05:16 PM

The very first entry under Movement Rules says:

Quote:
Does each individual member of the squad move and attack before the next one, or do they all move, then all attack in turn?
First you may move any or all figures on your chosen Army Card, if you want to. Then after all desired movement, you may then attack with any or all figures on your chosen Army Card.
According to the rules for using multiple commons, taking into account this ruling, it seems clear that you can move some and attack with others.

Old March 15th, 2007, 05:19 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:

Quote:
Does each individual member of the squad move and attack before the next one, or do they all move, then all attack in turn?
First you may move any or all figures on your chosen Army Card, if you want to. Then after all desired movement, you may then attack with any or all figures on your chosen Army Card.
According to the rules for using multiple commons, taking into account this ruling, it seems clear that you can move some and attack with others.
No, thats wrong.
Old March 15th, 2007, 05:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by netherspirit
No, thats wrong.
How so?

Old March 15th, 2007, 05:32 PM
regurgitation cynic

Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Quote:
How so?
Quote:

Quote:
Underlined portion of your own post

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's