Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games
Other Games Board, Card, Video, etc.

Notices

Old August 29th, 2019, 01:30 PM

SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness SuperSamyon wears ripped pants of awesomeness
What are your thoughts on Warhammer 40k Kill team?

Hey fellow Heroscapers,

Has anyone played Warhammer Kill Team? The game seems more appealing to me since the battles are smaller and you don't have to paint so many figures. It seems more like Heroscape. Anyone here try it?
Old August 29th, 2019, 10:17 PM

McHotcakes knows what's in an order marker McHotcakes knows what's in an order marker McHotcakes knows what's in an order marker
Re: What are your thoughts on Warhammer 40k Kill team?

I've played a few games at my local shop. Overall I think it's really fun, but the rules can be a bit cumbersome in my opinion. Of course I think that's a result of it being a 40k spin-off.

My Customs My Super Customs
I see you quiver with antici...
Spoiler Alert!
Old August 30th, 2019, 12:30 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

I havent played kill team but I have other small scale skirmish games like the walking dead all out war, frostgrave, fg ghost archipelago, fallout: wasteland warfare, and the slightly larger star wars legion. I really love the mechanics of legion, frostgrave, archipelago, and walking dead. I havent put fallout to the table yet. The concept of a small skirmish is very fun. Whats fun about frostgrave is you use whatever miniatures you want to use as your team. Ive also heard kings of war: vanguard is similar in a way that uses much less models.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old September 17th, 2019, 12:41 PM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

It's okay. As McHotcakes stated, the rules aren't difficult but can be cumbersome since they do require tracking extra information for each model as they take damage and damage makes the models less effective. I've heard the Arena expansion addresses a few rule issues from the base game too. It's very popular and it does allow most players to use miniatures that they already own so total entry cost can be low if you can get the rules and already have existing 40k models.

I prefer Warcry over KT at this time and really enjoy the simplicity of that game.

Newb.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games