Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old May 22nd, 2020, 09:34 PM

Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Sir Heroscape's Maps

Oh, this is the map you demo'ed on from a lot of your recent videos. I'll have to build it up and try it out. Has anyone imported it for play on HSO yet?
Old May 22nd, 2020, 09:43 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

I'm working on adding it to OHS Google Drive

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old May 23rd, 2020, 03:01 AM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Been having a lot of fun with this one

Roads Less Traveled
Sets: SotM, RttFF
Another one which I was wondering if it was a downloadable map or not, after seeing it in your vid. Turns out it is.

I like how the height is distributed for both sides, looks very even in strength. Wannock is an interesting choice for the glyph, I think any (competitive) glyph will work well with this one, but Wannock’s fine. I don’t think I’ve seen many 1SotM+1TJ asymmetrical maps before, it’s a cool look.

Asymmetrical maps are always so refreshing and intriguing to see how people go about balancing them.
Old May 23rd, 2020, 11:26 AM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleon View Post
Asymmetrical maps are always so refreshing and intriguing to see how people go about balancing them.
Thanks! Yeah I've been trying more lately cause I've been a little sick of my maps being so "cookie cutter". They do present a much different challenge though and I'm happy how this one turned out after many-a-playtest.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old June 6th, 2020, 12:04 PM

Boiling Pools
Sets: SotM, VW

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old July 11th, 2020, 06:08 PM

Once Upon a Hill
Sets: 1 RotV

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old August 23rd, 2020, 02:12 AM

Wanted to try a map with 2 Hives on it. I think it turned out alright.

Marro Infestation
Sets: 2 SotM, TJ

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old September 3rd, 2020, 04:32 PM

Figure knows what's in an order marker Figure knows what's in an order marker Figure knows what's in an order marker
Talking Re: Sir Heroscape's Maps

Going to set up Arroyo right now! I have RttFF in the mail too so I'll try out some more once it gets here. I made one cool map with RotV and Marvel where the Marvel set was in the center and it looked like an explosion had destroyed a building and I put water coming out of it to denote broken pipes. It was a solid map but other than that, mine have all pretty much looked the same.
Old September 3rd, 2020, 04:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunaks View Post
Going to set up Arroyo right now! I have RttFF in the mail too so I'll try out some more once it gets here. I made one cool map with RotV and Marvel where the Marvel set was in the center and it looked like an explosion had destroyed a building and I put water coming out of it to denote broken pipes. It was a solid map but other than that, mine have all pretty much looked the same.
Hey you gotta start somewhere right? And I'm excited to hear what you think of Arroyo...it's one of my favorites. Also, I'd be curious to see how your Marvel/RotV map turned out. Do you have pictures or a build instructions file?

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old September 3rd, 2020, 06:55 PM

Figure knows what's in an order marker Figure knows what's in an order marker Figure knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunaks View Post
Hey you gotta start somewhere right? And I'm excited to hear what you think of Arroyo...it's one of my favorites. Also, I'd be curious to see how your Marvel/RotV map turned out. Do you have pictures or a build instructions file?
I did take one picture of it, I'll post it along with my thoughts on Arroyo later on.
Old September 3rd, 2020, 09:35 PM

So, I am having trouble sending the picture to my e-mail to upload but I'll put it up when I can. I've played two games on Arroyo now and will play a few more tonight and I am really liking it so far. It never really occured to me when making a map to not use every piece I have but I think with Arroyo it's the perfect amount of hexes especially for a low to medium point battle.

The map is well balanced, went 1-1 against almost the same team. Krav Maga agents and Q9 had a field day with Raelin's aura in the second game. Again, I really like the size and it's a great map for when you want to get a lot of games in with different units as you can engage pretty much right away. Also is a quick build which is nice.
Old September 3rd, 2020, 11:22 PM

Thanks for the thoughts! I agree! it’s a lot of fun, quick and lends to some great games.

It’s been one of my favorites since I built it.

You should try Home of the Drudge if you like quick builds and fun, action packed games out of the gate.

Sir Heroscape's Content

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios