Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Notices

Closed Thread

Old May 29th, 2009, 10:53 AM
Sheeple of the Codex of Ultimate Wisdom and Morality

SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death!
Re: Rules Team Thread

I have a question:

Regarding the Repulsors, it states that you MUST roll a D20 for every adjacent Soulborg (besides Repulsors). I read this to mean that ALL Soulborgs, friendly or enemy, are affected, and that you MUST roll that D20 and that there's no choice in the matter.

Am I correct in the reading that it is not an optional power, and that it affects all Soulborg figures, friendly or otherwise?

I was famous, once...
http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=1715
Visit my site:
http://www.superflycircus.com
"I'm not cute...I'll mess you up!" ~Jake The Dog
Old May 29th, 2009, 11:02 AM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperflyTNT View Post
I have a question:

Regarding the Repulsors, it states that you MUST roll a D20 for every adjacent Soulborg (besides Repulsors). I read this to mean that ALL Soulborgs, friendly or enemy, are affected, and that you MUST roll that D20 and that there's no choice in the matter.

Am I correct in the reading that it is not an optional power, and that it affects all Soulborg figures, friendly or otherwise?
Yup, anything that is a soulborg that is not a repulsor. Mandatory roll.

Cav~Not a member of the rules team.
Old May 29th, 2009, 01:59 PM
It's a large Dagger, not a Small Sword

theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalier View Post

Cav~Not a member of the rules team.

But awesome nonetheless!

Wizards of the Coast Tabletop Games Designer

Latest FAQs 13.4 (10/6)
Old May 29th, 2009, 02:33 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

From the Repulsors thread:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dualahorn View Post
I have a question.

I'm attacking them with my squad of rats. On the first attack EMP gets activated. does that mean my other three rats cant attack? The card say "Figure" not "figure(s)." That is the part that confuses me.
Can we get a clarification on EMP and Squads?
Old May 29th, 2009, 03:10 PM
It's a large Dagger, not a Small Sword

theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla theGuru is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
I have a question.

I'm attacking them with my squad of rats. On the first attack EMP gets activated. does that mean my other three rats cant attack?
Yep. They are dead in the water.

Wizards of the Coast Tabletop Games Designer

Latest FAQs 13.4 (10/6)
Old May 29th, 2009, 03:13 PM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Death to the Reavers... YES!

-insert signature here-
Old May 29th, 2009, 04:00 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Quote:
Originally Posted by theGuru View Post
Quote:
I have a question.

I'm attacking them with my squad of rats. On the first attack EMP gets activated. does that mean my other three rats cant attack?
Yep. They are dead in the water.
Thank you, sir!
Old May 29th, 2009, 04:04 PM
The Guy That Thinks Runa is Good (and has actually won games with her)

killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death! killercactus is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyys View Post
Death to the Reavers... YES!
No - Death to the Gladiatrons and Blastatrons. The Deathreavers probably weren't planning on doing much with those next few attacks, but I guarantee the Trons were.

Great ruling, btw! It remains perfectly consistent with the Nakitas ruling. You guys are awesome!

Like battle reports? Click Tourney Reports (New 10/21/2012 - Cutters / Brutes!)
KC's Maps
Click KC's Customs
Scaper of the Week #57
Old May 31st, 2009, 09:16 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

I have a question that I don't think the community would be able to answer on its own:

The new Ullar Kyrie have wings that can be targeted, unlike all other Kyrie units before them. Was this intentional, or is it a printing error?
Old May 31st, 2009, 09:18 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies View Post
I have a question that I don't think the community would be able to answer on its own:

The new Ullar Kyrie have wings that can be targeted, unlike all other Kyrie units before them. Was this intentional, or is it a printing error?
I believe this is a printing error that will probably never be fixed. That said, I think it is acceptible. Can you all live with that?

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old May 31st, 2009, 09:25 PM
Likes the Look of Grungebob

KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby! KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby! KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby! KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby! KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby! KCU Master 2007 rolls all skulls baby!

EDIT: Upon rereading GB's post, I realized that I am idiot...that or I can't understand basic English.

Last edited by KCU Master 2007; May 31st, 2009 at 11:17 PM.
Old May 31st, 2009, 09:27 PM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grungebob View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies View Post

I believe this is a printing error that will probably never be fixed. That said, I think it is acceptible. Can you all live with that?
YES!!!

I am totally okay with it being a printing error. After all, we already live with Sgt. Drake the "solider" and Templar Cavalry who fight for Einar, right? Is this confirmed by the rest of the rules team, Gbob, or is confirmation unnecessary in this case? If it's unnecessary, perhaps someone should include this clarification in the units' respective Books.
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's