Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old November 13th, 2006, 10:06 PM
Old and Boring

Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: jcb231

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzie Fuzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzie Fuzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcb231
Maybe I'm the only one, but I'd be interested in a factionless HS blank card....like take the glyph card and put the stat boxes and lines on it, but no faction background or logo. If anyone wants to do something like that it woud be much appreciated....I have customs I want to make but none that follow the five generals.
Same here.
Actually, what I really need is ones like the ones already up there, but minus the generals name and symbol, as I use my own general, but still use those backgrounds.

Thanks!
(whee! I'm quoting myself!) actually, never mind, I just used paint to fix it.
Old November 13th, 2006, 11:23 PM

outtakontroll is surprisingly tart
Quote:
Originally Posted by bunjee
yeah, wow, how did I not see this thread before.

The blank hs card scans were ones I put together. I have higher res versions on request. They are also up in the gallery under card blanks: http://www.heroscapers.com/oldgaller...s.php?album=17

The glyph card blank was someone else as I recall. I'll remember eventually.

The batch of non-hasbro cards came from HSToolkit, I don't have the name of that person anymore and the toolkit is no longer in development.

Here is a link to a png of large logos, I'm still looking for the .eps files, I thought I had them someplace but my hs files aren't all that well organized. Ok, my life isn't that well organized.
http://www.silenceofindustry.com/Her...HS-Symbols.png
I have the Heroscape toolkit zip file if you want it?

.............outtakontroll

Edit: It is 11.4 mb
Edit: I also have the HSTK usage guideline PDF

He who dies with the most toyz winz, But still diez!
Old November 28th, 2006, 09:14 PM

theats has disabled reputation
kool, ill use thez.

Theophilus.
Old February 9th, 2007, 03:43 PM

ron3090 Woo who?
Basics

I've seen plenty of the blank advanced cards, but I would also like a blank basic card, prefferably linked to the advanced one like this(click link for full size image.)

(post edited to display smaller preview image)

ron3090 is 'Shotgun' Sullivan...
in the ECRU CAVE...
Old February 9th, 2007, 04:42 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Welcome to the boards, ron3090!

On behalf of our apple a day and ginormous pictured community i extend to you a laurel and a hearty handshake.

~Aldin, shrinkingly

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old February 10th, 2007, 07:26 PM

Loco4DaMofo has disabled reputation
umm, why doesn't the jandar card have "dice" and "spaces" beside the attack/defense/move/range?

Old February 28th, 2007, 10:19 PM

Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby!
Ey dudes...anybody got a skull and shield emblem? Jpeg or bitmap files. Because my 2nd edition dice are faded and I wana stickerprint skulls and shields on them. Anybody help?

Old February 28th, 2007, 10:34 PM
I'm my own grandpa

Dennys rolls all skulls baby! Dennys rolls all skulls baby! Dennys rolls all skulls baby! Dennys rolls all skulls baby!
Dice and Shields are in the smilies

GENERATION 27:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment
Old April 19th, 2007, 12:26 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
I know this is bumping a pretty old thread, but I didn't want to be accused of not searching for things first.
Is there any way someone could post a blank template for destructable objects on here? This seems like the right place for it, and it could help immensely with my customing.
Thanks in advance if anyone decides to help!
Old April 19th, 2007, 02:24 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Found in the destructable objects thread. Rather than post a link to that though, I'll stick the pic itself here to keep these templates in a central location.

Old January 9th, 2008, 07:42 PM

the mighty Thor has disabled reputation
How on earth do you open the stupid eps files!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Dumb people make me mad
VOTE THOR 08

"An eye for an eye, and the whole world goes blind" Gandhi

"Be the change you want to see in the world" Gandhi

Grammar and Spelling are 2 VERY different things
Old January 9th, 2008, 08:40 PM

bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer bunjee is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by the mighty Thor
How on earth do you open the stupid eps files!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
I imagine you may be having a hard time finding your answer when you search google because of all the exclamation points you include.

There are a number of graphics programs that can open up eps files, I'm pretty sure GIMP can, if you are on Windows, Graphic Convertor can if you are on a Mac. Those are the freeware/shareware options. Otherwise, look towards the professional graphics applications like Adobe Illustrator.
EPS stands for Encapsulated Post Script. It is a file format that uses code to describe vector paths to draw pictures.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards