Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old February 25th, 2012, 09:11 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Fedex's custom thread! *NAHKRIIN 2-21-12*

Zanno looks to be pretty sweet on a watery map, though that 95 point cost is a little weird. Sedave's card has a couple of typos (opponent's figures; a comma at the end instead of a period). I'd give him Disengage and bump him to 70, comparing to Darrak.

Old February 25th, 2012, 11:30 PM

Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby! Fedex worker rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomeunleashed View Post
Zanno looks to be pretty sweet on a watery map, though that 95 point cost is a little weird. Sedave's card has a couple of typos (opponent's figures; a comma at the end instead of a period). I'd give him Disengage and bump him to 70, comparing to Darrak.
Well I fixed the typos and added disengage, but I almost feel like 60 points would be better since 70 is a bit high. Compared to Darrak he has 1 more defense and 2 less base attack, but then with the special Darrak has +2 dice giving him a max 5 skulls and Sedave a max 4 skulls (on even ground). Darrak also has both his specials and compared to Sedave's, I feel like Raven Call outweighs the Disarm Trap but Hide in Darkness outweighs disengage. This makes them pretty even. Anyway, here is the card as is:
Spoiler Alert!

(I also updated the OP and previous post with the newer version)
Old February 26th, 2012, 11:19 AM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fedex worker View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by awesomeunleashed View Post
Well I fixed the typos and added disengage, but I almost feel like 60 points would be better since 70 is a bit high. Compared to Darrak he has 1 more defense and 2 less base attack, but then with the special Darrak has +2 dice giving him a max 5 skulls and Sedave a max 4 skulls (on even ground). Darrak also has both his specials and compared to Sedave's, I feel like Raven Call outweighs the Disarm Trap but Hide in Darkness outweighs disengage. This makes them pretty even. Anyway, here is the card as is:
Spoiler Alert!

(I also updated the OP and previous post with the newer version)
What was I thinking! Totally make him 60! For some reason I was thinking that Darrak had a base 2 attack instead of base 4...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards