Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports
Battle Reports Reports of your Heroscape Battles

Old October 27th, 2008, 10:07 AM
displays Schultzian haplessness

gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness gorthan313 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: The tale of the deadliest spider ever.

Awesome! Tell your son that if he was a member on Heroscapers that he would get some rep from me! Oh well, at least you can give him my congratulations!

Your curiosity will be the death of you....
Old November 7th, 2008, 10:07 PM

StarofEarendil knows what's in an order marker StarofEarendil knows what's in an order marker
Re: The tale of the deadliest spider ever.

So, nyys, you could add to your signature:

Nyys' son is Bob the Fryolag Spider in... Ticalla War!

Or something like that.

(Of course, I don't know anything about those Platinum Caves, Rose Caves or other Caves battles, so I wouldn't know when you could put that in your signature.)

Contend, O Lord, against those who contend against me;
Fight against those who fight against me. Psalm 35:1

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports