Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games
Other Games Board, Card, Video, etc.

Notices

Old February 27th, 2019, 08:59 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Superhero RPG In Character Thread

Superheroes (or Super Villains?):
1. Louisan: The Beacon (Kara)
2. Yodaking: Ghost (Xavier)
3. Dad_Scaper: Lana Shomer
4. IAmBatman: Ever-Loving Rockstar (Johnny)
5. Ericth74: Granite (Grant)
6. Spidey'tilIDie: U.S. Express (Sam)
7. Ronin: Tornado: Light Man (David)

FHI: Superhero Temp Agency

Superhero RPG Setting Thread

Feat Rules

This is where the roleplay happens.

Please use regular text for narration, bold for what your character says, and italics for what your character thinks.

Please post out of character chatter in the main thread (or the setting thread if that's more appropriate).

Let's start this off!

Francis Herbert Fairweather III of the supertemp agency FHI calls the Ever-Loving Rockstar. ELR answers his flip phone and Fairweather gives him the lowdown:

Rockstar! I got a job for you and your roadies. There's been some mass disappearances of homeless people in Los Angeles. People camping on the beaches: old, young, middle-aged. Bunches of them go missing every night for the past few days. Police are mystified so I got a call from an anonymous benefactor asking for help. Of course, I thought of you. This will be great P.R. for you and your team. Get you on the map again. I hear you're in Vegas now so it's not much of a drive. You in?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!

Last edited by quozl; March 21st, 2019 at 10:02 AM.
Old February 27th, 2019, 09:13 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Superhero RPG In Character Thread

Rock on, mother-fudger! You know the Ever Loving Rockstar can always use a pay day!

I'll check with my main bras to see who's up too, but count me in, diggity dawg.

Sounds like them door warmers musta gotten a bad batch or somethin' if you know what I mean! But you know I ain't afraid to go gutter diving for the cause, boss.

Just send the info to my secretary.

He tosses the Flip Phone (yeah, that one) to Granite.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 27th, 2019, 09:45 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Sounds like we got a job to do.

Xavier begins checking his equipment, making sure everything is accounted for, in tip top shape, and ready to rock.
Old February 27th, 2019, 09:48 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Lets roll boss! Just like old times.But without the acid You lead, I’ll follow I can’t believe he’s in charge! Do you have a phone charger in the van? Not sure if Nokia boy here needs juice or not? I wonder if I rub this phone if a genie pops out and maybe I’ll get some wishes, gotta remember to try that when no ones around
Old February 27th, 2019, 10:33 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

*knock knock*

The sliding door of the van opens up to reveal a Mediterranean-looking woman of indeterminate age - maybe late 20's? maybe 40? hard to say - standing there, in a light jacket, heavy pants with lots of pockets, and combat-style boots. It's Lana! You all have seen her around sometimes, when you've been in town.

Allo? Mister Rock Star? I received a text from Mr. (Meester) Fairweather to meet you at this van. To tell you I am a "roadie"?

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old February 27th, 2019, 10:47 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I keep tellin' him I prefer Everloving Rockstar and the Backups! But, sure, you got your go bag? ELRS looks around, wondering how many other members of the ragtag crew will show up ... and if any of them have the good sense to bring beer.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old February 27th, 2019, 10:55 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Lana glances over her shoulder, where her knapsack rests. It’s bright outside in the desert sun, and she peers into the van, trying to make out how many people are already here, and where she might sit.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old February 28th, 2019, 03:25 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

So Rockstar, you must know all about this Skid Row I've heard about. Tell us what you know. It sounds like a place we might want to investigate.
Old February 28th, 2019, 07:46 AM

I’ll fill you in on the road, baby!

Starts the van (or attempts to).

Old February 28th, 2019, 07:50 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Lightman leaps into the van and finds Tiny Dancer on the radio.
Old February 28th, 2019, 12:03 PM

ELRS turns the key in the ignition. It grumbles and grinds for a second and then ... (rolls a 3) comes to life, purring like a kitten.

Old February 28th, 2019, 02:21 PM
C3G Landlord

No time to waste, lets get rolling.

Xavier takes the passenger seat.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games