Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old June 3rd, 2008, 10:33 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Congratulations Barack Obama

I am not voting for him but I will give him congratulations on his nomination as the Democratic Party candidate for President of the United States of America.
Old June 3rd, 2008, 10:37 PM
Master Custom Creator

Euryon is surprisingly tart
Re: Congratulations Barack Obama

Is it officially official now?

I mean, I know its a done deal realistically, but I read the BBC a few moments ago and they had it as "he is, but it's not official".

I can't vote (not a citizen) but I'm glad that he is.

On my command, fix bayonets.
Old June 3rd, 2008, 10:48 PM
Ug, a gray man

Eckels knows what's in an order marker Eckels knows what's in an order marker

Nifty.

Now lets see if he can get elected.

Good Traders: Just_a_Bill, Wind Lane, Steiner, Hilo-scaper, tdavid6
My Latest Maps
Old June 4th, 2008, 12:20 PM
Good is Dumb

Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Yup. It's official. Now we have to sit through the grueling next few months as the rich scumbags start terrorizing us so that we vote out of fear.

"Swiftboaters, start your engines!"

Check out Gulp's Glyphs Not Worth Grabbing and Gulp's Abilities Not Worth Activating! Very Useful Thread: The Heroscape Library

"Heroscapers.com is not a charity site for the illiterate." -Gbob
Old June 4th, 2008, 12:23 PM
Gun Totin' Nutjob

Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eckels View Post
Nifty.

Not if Hilliary has anything to say about it.

Seriously. I don't see her giving up easily and fully expect there to be a floor fight in Denver. The only way out would be if she takes the VP slot, but Obama would have to be even more niave than I already think he is to offer it to her.

However, when it is all said and done I do think it will be McCain v Obama. And, I lay 5 to 3 odds on Obama being the one elected.

Buddy Lee

"Out of all the ridiculous religion stories...the silliest one I've ever heard is, 'Yeah, there's this big, giant universe...and we're all just here, just 'cuz. Just 'cuz." - Trey Parker
Old June 4th, 2008, 12:44 PM
Good is Dumb

Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gulp is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddy Lee View Post
Quote:
Nifty.

Seriously. I don't see her giving up easily and fully expect there to be a floor fight in Denver. The only way out would be if she takes the VP slot, but Obama would have to be even more niave than I already think he is to offer it to her.

However, when it is all said and done I do think it will be McCain v Obama. And, I lay 5 to 3 odds on Obama being the one elected.

Buddy Lee
Last night she gave her concession speech. She didn't say, 'I concede,' but she said everything up to those words including that everyone should support Obama.

Check out Gulp's Glyphs Not Worth Grabbing and Gulp's Abilities Not Worth Activating! Very Useful Thread: The Heroscape Library

Old June 4th, 2008, 01:48 PM
LNoE Hero or Zombie?

ej knows what's in an order marker ej knows what's in an order marker ej knows what's in an order marker

This year, I don't care who wins as long as Hillary DOESN'T!!! So for me, the elections already over and I couldn't be happier.

*Flash forward 4 years to ej in his cardboard box as the bombs explode in the distance, disease ravaging the land and aliens from Raxacoricofallapatorius being rude to our women, muttering about that bastard (circle one - McCain - Obama).

Environmentalists make great compost.
Old June 4th, 2008, 02:00 PM

stumpy_man is surprisingly tart

Old June 4th, 2008, 04:45 PM
Admin & Site Supporter

mrbistro rolls all skulls baby! mrbistro rolls all skulls baby! mrbistro rolls all skulls baby! mrbistro rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddy Lee View Post
Quote:
Nifty.

Buddy Lee
I don't think Hillary will fight that long - she's accrued way too much debt. But I do agree with your odds on the final outcome. Regardless of your political persuasion, you have to feel for McCain. He's wanted this for a long time, and now he's facing one of the hardest campaigns ever faught.
Old June 4th, 2008, 05:07 PM
Good is Dumb

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbistro View Post
I don't think Hillary will fight that long - she's accrued way too much debt. But I do agree with your odds on the final outcome. Regardless of your political persuasion, you have to feel for McCain. He's wanted this for a long time, and now he's facing one of the hardest campaigns ever faught.
I don't plan on supporting McCain, but something tells me that if McCain loses he'll be able to overcome the adversity of defeat.

Old June 4th, 2008, 05:24 PM
LNoE Hero or Zombie?

ej knows what's in an order marker ej knows what's in an order marker ej knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gulp View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbistro View Post
I don't plan on supporting McCain, but something tells me that if McCain loses he'll be able to overcome the adversity of defeat.
He probably won't have long to regret, anyway. He'll probably keel over in December. Heck, the best thing he could probably do to energize the base is to die, say in the Fall sometime. I can just see Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity telling everybody to vote for McCain anyway, because a Dead Republican would govern better than a Live Democrat anyday. I can practically hear them saying that right now.

Environmentalists make great compost.
Old June 4th, 2008, 05:37 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I voted for Kodos.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General