Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software
Software Software created for enhancing HeroScape

Notices

Old May 11th, 2006, 12:35 PM
math olympian

mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Heroscape matchup calculator (10/2020 update)

The Matchup calculator has moved to a new server.
Heroscape Matchup Calculator

Currently no new calculations can be calculated online because the program requires Mathematica; but all previously calculated results (26,000+ of them) may be accessed, so you can try your calculation and hope that it has been done before - I believe most matchups of official units have been done. If there are any urgent new matchups, you can always ask me and I can try running it on my personal home computer.

A wishful thinking goal is to rewrite the program in C++, but I just don't have the free time to do it. (It is also a highly nontrivial task.) It could be a fun project for some CS student, hint hint.

PREVIOUS COMMENTS:
Spoiler Alert!

Enjoy

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Heroscapers forum "projects":
Heroscape matchup calculator
rectangular C3V-SoV cards
rectangular HoSS cards
rectangular C3G cards (now retired)

Last edited by mathguy; October 12th, 2020 at 09:13 PM. Reason: update to new server
Old May 11th, 2006, 12:49 PM
has been BANNED

K/H_Addict costs too much!
how do you figure in the experience counters?
Old May 11th, 2006, 01:30 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by K/H_Addict
how do you figure in the experience counters?
Down at the bottom...there are some drop down menus for attack and defense enhancements.
Old May 11th, 2006, 02:00 PM
has been BANNED

K/H_Addict costs too much!
and by that i would assume if i set the red (tagawa samurai) to plus 3, it would represent 3 experience markers?
Old May 11th, 2006, 02:01 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by K/H_Addict
and by that i would assume if i set the red (tagawa samurai) to plus 3, it would represent 3 experience markers?
Yep.
Old May 11th, 2006, 02:10 PM

Kenntak has disabled reputation
Thanks again mathguy.
Old May 11th, 2006, 02:18 PM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun
very cool. i was just thinking about this app a few days ago when i put it in the Links page of my own site.

thanks for keeping it updated!
Old May 11th, 2006, 08:45 PM
math olympian

mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla mathguy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Whoops, the stable version wasn't very stable. I forgot to upload one file. To those who tried to use it, sorry about that. Everything should work now.

Regarding experience markers on the Tagawa Samurai, yes, you should do it with the Attack Enhancement. (If they are fighting a hero other than Morsbane, then it would be equivalent to just upping the natural attack number. But otherwise use the Attack Enhancement since that's how the program knows to cap the experience markers at 3. I will put this into the documentation soon.)

Thanks for any feedback.
Old May 11th, 2006, 10:56 PM

SyvarrisX has disabled reputation
Thanks. This is pretty awesome.

This is a signature. This signature says that this is a signature. This signature is a waste of a signature!

-Syv
Old May 14th, 2006, 12:19 AM
has been BANNED

Jason is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Krug vs Sudema

38.384% /61.616%

If my memory serves, this makes Sudema the 1st melee unit in the game to more often than not beat Krug 1 on 1
Old May 14th, 2006, 12:54 AM
math olympian

I have yet another update that mainly affects HiveSwarm. There are now radio buttons that allow you to limit the number of attackers on a single defender (it should be 6 versus single-hex figures and 8 versus double-hex figures). Enjoy.

I finally had time to do all these updates that I wanted to do for a while, now that final exams and graduation is all over.

Furthermore, if there is any intensive calculation that the web server cannot handle (such as 12 Drones versus Charos), feel free to ask me to run it for you on a more powerful computer. I've already done a few of these (such as 12, 15 Drones versus Charos) and uploaded them to the web server database.
Old May 14th, 2006, 04:34 AM
Web Wader

Fallen Templar is surprisingly tart
Math guy this is awesome

"The fact is that a man who wants to act virtuously in every way necessarily comes to grief among so many who are not virtuous."- Niccolo Machiavelli

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Software