Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Notices

Old April 28th, 2016, 07:40 PM
Online HS Season 6 Champion

TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Classic League VII: Unsung Heroes - Quarterfinals until

@kevindola Lo Pan is only an hour or so away from my location, so we thought we would try to play our game in person off-line. Is this okay?

I'd also like to watch the Kinseth vs Deroche match if someone could give us a heads up on game time. That looks like an interesting match.
Old April 28th, 2016, 09:30 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSparkleInYourWater View Post
@kevindola Lo Pan is only an hour or so away from my location, so we thought we would try to play our game in person off-line. Is this okay?

I'd also like to watch the Kinseth vs Deroche match if someone could give us a heads up on game time. That looks like an interesting match.
As much as I would like to watch your game as well, playing live is fine. When are you guys going to throw down? Also I've heard from Deroche that their game isn't happening until next week.
Old April 29th, 2016, 02:31 PM

TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla TheSparkleInYourWater is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevindola View Post
Quote:

As much as I would like to watch your game as well, playing live is fine. When are you guys going to throw down? Also I've heard from Deroche that their game isn't happening until next week.
Cool, thanks for the go ahead. We are figuring on next Friday or Saturday.
Old May 3rd, 2016, 06:07 PM
What A Daseline

Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Might happen tonight...will post one way or the other whatever I find out.

Old May 3rd, 2016, 08:40 PM
What A Daseline

Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness Deroche wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Yep, it's on...starting soon.

Old May 7th, 2016, 09:24 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesparkleinyourwater
Was the game able to happen?
Old May 8th, 2016, 02:17 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by thesparkleinyourwater
Was the game able to happen?
Yes, we played. Sorry for the late reply here. I figured Lo Pan would have reported it by now, but he won decisively.

Battle Report
Spoiler Alert!
Old May 9th, 2016, 09:20 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

Re: Classic League VII: Unsung Heroes - Semifinals until 5/2

Congratulations to our final four!

Semifinals are on When Paths Cross (Wannok, TG x2)
The players whose names are italicized won the diceoff and choose who places first.

kevindola (4-0) v. Lo Pan (4-1)
kevindola (Born to be Wild): Brunak, Feral Troll, Sharwin Wildborn, Stingers x2, Raelin
Lo Pan: Laglor, Heirloom, Atlaga, Minions of Utgar x2

vegietarian18 (3-1) v. Kinseth (4-1)
vegietarian18 (this is so (elf) wizard): Ulginesh, Arkmer, Morsbane, Johrdawn, Chardris, Kyntela Gwyn
Kinseth: Syvarris, Drake Alexander (RotV), Laglor, Marro Warriors, deathreavers x1, Raelin

BONUS GAME FOR FUN ADDED:

BONUS GAME is on When Paths Cross.
The players whose names are italicized won the diceoff and place first.

thesparkleinyourwater (3-2) v. adoney (2-2)
thesparkleinyourwater (The World Ends with Maul): Syvarris, Heirloom, Agent Carr, Marcu Esenwein, deathstalkers x2
adoney (For Glory!): Marcus Gallus, Parmenio, Valguard, Moriko, Sacred Band x2

Last edited by kevindola; May 9th, 2016 at 06:12 PM.
Old May 10th, 2016, 02:56 AM

Quote:
BONUS GAME FOR FUN ADDED:

BONUS GAME is on When Paths Cross.
The players whose names are italicized won the diceoff and place first.

thesparkleinyourwater (3-2) v. adoney (2-2)
thesparkleinyourwater (The World Ends with Maul): Syvarris, Heirloom, Agent Carr, Marcu Esenwein, deathstalkers x2
adoney (For Glory!): Marcus Gallus, Parmenio, Valguard, Moriko, Sacred Band x2
We should be starting soon...
Old May 11th, 2016, 12:06 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

Quote:
Semifinals are on When Paths Cross (Wannok, TG x2)
The players whose names are italicized won the diceoff and choose who places first.

kevindola (4-0) v. Lo Pan (4-1)
kevindola (Born to be Wild): Brunak, Feral Troll, Sharwin Wildborn, Stingers x2, Raelin
Lo Pan: Laglor, Heirloom, Atlaga, Minions of Utgar x2
We are playing tomorrow at lunch time. Planning on starting at 10:30am central. Lo Pan and I haven't played since somehow my cutters beat his hounds and Major in the 2014 Gencon Prep Tournament.
(ok, it's not too hard to figure out if you look at those stats....)

Speaking of which, for anyone following this thread or those who played in this tournament keep your eyes out for another online tournament hosted by the OHS group. They should be starting one shortly based on the 2016 Gencon Main Event. I believe they are just waiting for maps to be officially announced.

EDIT: Very good game. Lo Pan got the win to advance to the finals. Really fun one. The Troll had a chance, but even with the defense glyph couldn't roll shields, and LP's attacks came up big.

Last edited by kevindola; May 12th, 2016 at 01:08 PM.
Old May 19th, 2016, 12:00 PM
Online HS Season 10 Champion

vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth vegietarian18 is a man of the cloth

Kinseth was able to get the win in our game. I got out to a big lead, with Syvarris getting pit trapped twice then losing three order markers after a big Arkmer blow. I killed Raelin during the lost turns, and traded Morsbane for Sgt. Drake. I struggled to do damage to Laglor as he made his way over to a Treasure Glyph. He got the Giant Hunter Stone, and used it to drop two bombs of 5 dice on Ulginesh for an exact kill. I lost two order markers, and couldn't muster enough damage to kill him fast enough. I eventually brought down the monkey, but the Marro Warriors were too much. Good game Kinseth, good luck in the finals

Last edited by vegietarian18; May 19th, 2016 at 12:59 PM.
Old May 19th, 2016, 03:23 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegietarian18 View Post
Kinseth was able to get the win in our game. I got out to a big lead, with Syvarris getting pit trapped twice then losing three order markers after a big Arkmer blow. I killed Raelin during the lost turns, and traded Morsbane for Sgt. Drake. I struggled to do damage to Laglor as he made his way over to a Treasure Glyph. He got the Giant Hunter Stone, and used it to drop two bombs of 5 dice on Ulginesh for an exact kill. I lost two order markers, and couldn't muster enough damage to kill him fast enough. I eventually brought down the monkey, but the Marro Warriors were too much. Good game Kinseth, good luck in the finals
Was a fun game, I thought I was toast when Syvarris + Raelin went down fast. Laglor taking out Ulginesh was key(Along with Vegies dice going cold.)

It was a tail of two halves, Hot dice early for Vegie(And bad for me) and bad dice for Vegie late and mine heated up.

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events