Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old April 28th, 2020, 10:39 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth
Re: Custom Unit Playtesting Exchange

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flash_19 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevindola View Post
here.

Looking to playtest exchange for Ranjit Singh.
I'd be happy to playtest him.

Here's who I'd want playtested in exchange:

I don't know if it's obvious in the power, but Scrambled Communications 14 can only be used if there is another available and different Army Card controlled by your opponent. If they bring an army consisting only of dumatef guards, then you're outta luck.
(Also doesn't work if all other army cards are taken out of the game because they've been destroyed).

If possible, I'd love him tested on a map that has lots of LOS blockers.

EDIT:
My main concerns are:
Movement of 4 - is it too slow?
Range of the special attack being too powerful on maps with lots of LOS blockers
Point Value being too high or just right
I'm on it! Is F19 a single or double space figure?
Old April 28th, 2020, 11:23 AM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
here.

I'd be happy to playtest him.

Here's who I'd want playtested in exchange:

I don't know if it's obvious in the power, but Scrambled Communications 14 can only be used if there is another available and different Army Card controlled by your opponent. If they bring an army consisting only of dumatef guards, then you're outta luck.
(Also doesn't work if all other army cards are taken out of the game because they've been destroyed).

If possible, I'd love him tested on a map that has lots of LOS blockers.

EDIT:
My main concerns are:
Movement of 4 - is it too slow?
Range of the special attack being too powerful on maps with lots of LOS blockers
Point Value being too high or just right
I'm on it! Is F19 a single or double space figure?
Thanks! He is a single spaced figure.

I forgot to ask you - any preferences on playtesting for Ranjit Singh?

Maps | OHS Maps | Customs
"I think you're absolutely correct in your logic and reasoning and couldn't agree more." ~BiggaBullfrog

Old April 28th, 2020, 11:38 AM
13 Time OHS Champion

kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth kevindola is a man of the cloth

Quote:
I forgot to ask you - any preferences on playtesting for Ranjit Singh?
No preferences

F19 playtest report
Old May 2nd, 2020, 06:03 PM
Frank Lloyd Wright of Scape

Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Flash_19 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
here.

Done! Posted in his playtesting thread.

Maps | OHS Maps | Customs
"I think you're absolutely correct in your logic and reasoning and couldn't agree more." ~BiggaBullfrog

Old May 16th, 2020, 12:21 AM

Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Who wants something playtested? Ping me and I'll try out your unit.

Only testing personal customs though, not c3v.

Last edited by Shiftrex; May 16th, 2020 at 12:22 AM. Reason: Specifying desire
Old May 16th, 2020, 12:24 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiftrex View Post
Who wants something playtested? Ping me and I'll try out your unit.

Only testing personal customs though, not c3v.
I've got a few if you're willing.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old May 23rd, 2020, 10:54 PM

Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Looking to playtest in exchange for Laughing Sam Carey. He is mean to be a double based, mounted cowboy figure. Substituting any figure on horse works well if you need a physical proxy.

Old May 26th, 2020, 10:44 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiftrex View Post
Looking to playtest in exchange for Laughing Sam Carey. He is mean to be a double based, mounted cowboy figure. Substituting any figure on horse works well if you need a physical proxy.

Since noone has taken you up on your offer, would be interested in doing a VC playtest unit? I know prior you had said no VC, so just checking.
Old May 27th, 2020, 01:37 PM
13 Time OHS Champion

Been a little quiet, so I'll give a nudge to others who have taken advantage of playtesting personal customs. Anyone up for doing an exchange for Laughing Sam Carey by shiftrex?
@flameslayer93 @kolakoski @Flash_19 @All Your Pie
Old August 9th, 2020, 04:14 PM

Super quiet, anyone have something that they want tested? Non-c3v
Old November 20th, 2020, 10:23 PM

Anyone want to test my Warforged unit? I'll gladly test in exchange ^^

https://ibb.co/tDNnttm
Old March 31st, 2021, 05:00 PM

Very quiet in this thread for almost six months. I know some people are working on a lot if great things, does anyone have any units they want playtested?

I'm looking for playtests on my Wulfing Hunters.

Last edited by Shiftrex; April 17th, 2021 at 05:37 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards