Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old May 25th, 2020, 01:34 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: C3V/SoV Question Dump

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomvasel View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanieLoche View Post
Hello guys...

Just wanted to know if C3V approves this kind of behavior : C3V Ebay article.

Have you already though a little about it ? If so, do is there any intellectual proprety or copyrights issues ? [complete your thoughts with the involvements here, following your answers to the previous questions ]
I will add that this is a service I wish we could offer our fans. I know there are people out there who would happily buy from a third party seller, and pay for the service of printing nice cards & rebasing minis.

And I know that those fans exist because one of those fans has told me that that's exactly what he wants, and that fan's name is @tomvasel . So I'm happy that there's someone providing that service, even if it's not us, not coordinating with us, and (perhaps) pricey.
To clarify, I've only ever purchased figures from people on this board (I bought stuff from eBay before, and it was obviously not good quality).

I haven't bought anything in a while, because I feel like maybe enough is enough? I don't want to become an addict.
We want you to become an addict Tom!

I enjoyed watching your Heroscape play video with your daughter! Nice to see C3G's Two-Face represented!

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 25th, 2020, 01:44 PM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun

Thanks for the answers.

I'm pretty aware about the Community need of people directly reselling those for heroscape.
I already received a lot of messages through my site asking if I sell those customs, (one even told that he was ready to by everything from wave 14 to 18..!).

But then what surprises me is that a guy from the french forum was ready to create its own website dedicated to sell heroscape figures (and principally C3V/SoV creations) at the lowest price possible (i.e. no margin for him). But asking for permission here, he received a strong rejection (people from the research domain will understand my expression here ahah!) and abandoned its project.

To sum up my opinion, in one hand peoples selling C3V customs explicitly for heroscape feels really cool, but on the other hand for me they should be really ashamed for contributing for those astonishingly awful prices that were only for official and valuable heroscape's figures before (Wave 9 for instance).
Spread C3V / SoV, nice, fine.
Build shortages and inflate prices to make money....

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.
Old May 25th, 2020, 01:54 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Thanks for the answers.

I'm pretty aware about the Community need of people directly reselling those for heroscape.
I already received a lot of messages through my site asking if I sell those customs, (one even told that he was ready to by everything from wave 14 to 18..!).

But then what surprises me is that a guy from the french forum was ready to create its own website dedicated to sell heroscape figures (and principally C3V/SoV creations) at the lowest price possible (i.e. no margin for him). But asking for permission here, he received a strong rejection (people from the research domain will understand my expression here ahah!) and abandoned its project.

To sum up my opinion, in one hand peoples selling C3V customs explicitly for heroscape feels really cool, but on the other hand for me they should be really ashamed for contributing for those astonishingly awful prices that were only for official and valuable heroscape's figures before (Wave 9 for instance).
Spread C3V / SoV, nice, fine.
Build shortages and inflate prices to make money....
Do I know about this, DL? Please send me a PM with the details, or ask the other person to do so. I hope I didn't privately say something leading to confusion.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old May 25th, 2020, 04:48 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomvasel View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Quote:
Hello guys...

Have you already though a little about it ? If so, do is there any intellectual proprety or copyrights issues ? [complete your thoughts with the involvements here, following your answers to the previous questions ]
I will add that this is a service I wish we could offer our fans. I know there are people out there who would happily buy from a third party seller, and pay for the service of printing nice cards & rebasing minis.

And I know that those fans exist because one of those fans has told me that that's exactly what he wants, and that fan's name is @tomvasel . So I'm happy that there's someone providing that service, even if it's not us, not coordinating with us, and (perhaps) pricey.
To clarify, I've only ever purchased figures from people on this board (I bought stuff from eBay before, and it was obviously not good quality).

I haven't bought anything in a while, because I feel like maybe enough is enough? I don't want to become an addict.
This does not compute...

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old May 25th, 2020, 07:18 PM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiamat View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleon View Post
What do you guys use for double-space bases besides using existing Heroscape ones? I found a bunch of single space ones I can use, but I don’t know for the double spacers.
I've purchased these before and they work well.

https://www.hygroundtiles.com/shop/m...iniatures.html
Those are awesome, thanks man
Old May 26th, 2020, 12:07 PM
OHS S40 and VCheese #2 Champion

boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla boromir96 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiamat View Post
Quote:
What do you guys use for double-space bases besides using existing Heroscape ones? I found a bunch of single space ones I can use, but I don’t know for the double spacers.
I've purchased these before and they work well.

https://www.hygroundtiles.com/shop/m...iniatures.html
Those are awesome, thanks man
Pretty sure White Knight can hook you up with some for much cheaper than those.

Tournament Record:124-50 Online record:67-34
Peoria IL Monthly Tournaments

Old May 26th, 2020, 12:19 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Hello guys...

What a fascinating ebay store. They sell everything overpriced (although perhaps the painted + assembled warhammer minis are not overpriced? I have no idea) including YodaJunkie supers cards and even one C3G supers card! The hygiene products and other random knick knacks *also* seem overpriced.

I wonder if they have buyers. I imagine they do, which is such an interesting commentary on the internet.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old May 26th, 2020, 01:07 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
Quote:
Hello guys...

What a fascinating ebay store. They sell everything overpriced (although perhaps the painted + assembled warhammer minis are not overpriced? I have no idea) including YodaJunkie supers cards and even one C3G supers card! The hygiene products and other random knick knacks *also* seem overpriced.

I wonder if they have buyers. I imagine they do, which is such an interesting commentary on the internet.
Theyve had 370 positive reviews. And no negative, which to me says a buyer who got banned and restarted a store, cause in the flipping industry, there's no such thing as 100 positive (just tick off one karen for a slight and there's no changing anything).

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist
Old May 26th, 2020, 01:28 PM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper Guy View Post
Theyve had 370 positive reviews. And no negative, which to me says a buyer who got banned and restarted a store, cause in the flipping industry, there's no such thing as 100 positive (just tick off one karen for a slight and there's no changing anything).

Now that you talk about it, I just noticed that this guy is massively buying from other ebay sellers (see kingsoflight for instance, who reviewed our custom's reseller as a buyer more than X0 times)... seeing the kind of sellers he received reviews from, there's a high probability that it's just to sell back at a higher price, possibly rebranded as C3V/C3G/SoV customs...

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.
Old May 26th, 2020, 01:35 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper Guy View Post
Now that you talk about it, I just noticed that this guy is massively buying from other ebay sellers (see kingsoflight for instance, who reviewed our custom's reseller as a buyer more than X0 times)... seeing the kind of sellers he received reviews from, there's a high probability that it's just to sell back at a higher price, possibly rebranded as C3V/C3G/SoV customs...
That doesn't surprise me.

I've talked to merchants in the past about the "value added" in printing nice cards for C3V designs, and rebasining the minis for sale. I don't know who this person is, but if that's what this person is doing, then great. If the prices are too high, then perhaps others will see a market opportunity and do the same.

Unless others are doing it, too? I haven't looked in a long time. I don't know what the marketplace looks like.

DL, I am still waiting to hear from you (or somebody else) about what happened to your friend in the French community.

= =
Old May 26th, 2020, 01:40 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Here's the thing. Whoever is running this has high prices. If people are willing to pay, that's cool. The figures are rebased, the cards are printed. That's a service that this seller is providing.

Could somebody else provide this service at a cheaper price? For sure. If you want that to be you, go ahead! Please don't doxx this seller or anything like that. Nothing shady is happening. If the prices are too steep for you (like they are for me), don't buy.
Old May 26th, 2020, 01:50 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

^ what he said.

= =

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs