Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old July 19th, 2017, 08:56 AM
Self-Destructive Shellfish

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: C3G Public Design Nominations - Winner Announced!

When is the next round gonna start up? No rush, just curious.
Old July 19th, 2017, 10:33 AM
Power abusing superplaytester

Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death! Viegon is hot lava death!

We'll want to wait until Miss Martian has made some progress. Plus the Heroes need to talk it over and decide what exactly we want to do with the next round.

C3G: Taking Superheroes to a Whole New Level!
C3V: The Legacy of Classic 'Scape!
Viegon & Family's Classic Customs, Maps, and Battlefield Videos.

Enjoy App Games? Try A Day in the Life of Atlas!
Old July 19th, 2017, 03:11 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!

Love the passion LOBSTER! We usually get the next round going about the time when the previous winner goes into public playtesting, but we'll be sure to keep everyone informed when/what we're doing next.
Old July 19th, 2017, 04:59 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

No reason it has to stay that way.
We could consider allowing the purchase of another Public LD if the Heroes feel up to it.

I always thought that was one of the best 'prize' for points we ever offered.

Not sure what kind of points our public testers are sitting on currently.
Old July 19th, 2017, 05:42 PM

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkham View Post
Love the passion LOBSTER!...
I'm just looking for a reason to make cruddy photoshops
Old July 19th, 2017, 07:53 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

I like the idea of putting the second public LD slot back in play, in some capacity. Don't have a ton of experience on the Hero side of things yet, and I know that was downplayed because it was a lot to manage, but I'd be willing to try it out.
Old July 20th, 2017, 07:35 AM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Exactly the reaction I hoped for here.
Old July 25th, 2017, 10:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
I like the idea of putting the second public LD slot back in play, in some capacity.
Any updates here? Just curious since it doesn't look like a lot is happening with Miss Martian.
Old July 25th, 2017, 10:23 AM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by L0B5T3R View Post
Quote:
I like the idea of putting the second public LD slot back in play, in some capacity.
Any updates here? Just curious since it doesn't look like a lot is happening with Miss Martian.
Nothing yet. Most of the behind-the-scenes chatter has been focused on something else.

As far as Miss Martian goes, the ball is in Heroscaper Guy's court. @Heroscaper Guy
Old July 25th, 2017, 11:35 AM

I can try to lead the cause behind the scenes Lobs.

Keep one me.
Old July 25th, 2017, 11:47 AM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by L0B5T3R View Post
Quote:
Nothing yet. Most of the behind-the-scenes chatter has been focused on something else.

As far as Miss Martian goes, the ball is in Heroscaper Guy's court. @Heroscaper Guy
So sorry, I submitted in my final paper that I've been working on last night and promptly crashed into bed. I'm working on Miss Martian now.

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist
Old July 25th, 2017, 11:49 AM
Symbiotic

No worries, figured you were just busy. Looking forward to seeing Miss M up and running.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy