Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old April 11th, 2017, 03:36 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: Oh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
>_>

<_<

Um...no. No I do not. This slipped my brain. How often do these things happen?

~Dysole, curiously
Well, considering we're giving it time, we have a limited number of contenders and one of them can only do it if the design starts after the 12th of May - you should have some time.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old April 11th, 2017, 03:52 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Public Design Nominations - Now Nominating Round 47

Could you post your designs in the Public thread?
Maybe we could come up with a miniature to fit one of them.
Old April 11th, 2017, 07:31 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Sure

I'll go through my stuff (including drafts I don't have here on Scapers) and see if anything really jumps out at me as a figure I'd like to pursue.

~Dysole, appreciative of people letting her let her creative juices flow
Old April 12th, 2017, 10:31 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Just a note here, since it looks like I forgot to post anything earlier. We will be delaying the current round for a few weeks until participation is higher. We also may have some exciting changes to the process here if we can get it finalized in time. Should be really cool!

Edit: Also, please try to keep all discussion of design specifics to the PDP so as not to clutter this thread too much.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old April 12th, 2017, 10:33 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollBrute View Post
Just a note here, since it looks like I forgot to post anything earlier. We will be delaying the next round for a few weeks until participation is higher. We also may have some exciting changes to the process here if we can get it finalized in time. Should be really cool!
Just checking, what's going on with the figures who have already been nominated? Also, will the vote close before the 12th of May? I hope not - still hoping to support Resurrection Man.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old April 12th, 2017, 10:35 PM

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Quote:
Just a note here, since it looks like I forgot to post anything earlier. We will be delaying the next round for a few weeks until participation is higher. We also may have some exciting changes to the process here if we can get it finalized in time. Should be really cool!
Just checking, what's going on with the figures who have already been nominated? Also, will the vote close before the 12th of May? I hope not - still hoping to support Resurrection Man.
Sorry, by next round, I mean the current round. So nothing nominated since the last round or nominated before I reopen Round 47 will count. There's no vote going on right now, and there won't be until I get the round going again.

Old April 12th, 2017, 10:37 PM
Hard as ice

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Quote:
Sorry, by next round, I mean the current round. So nothing nominated since the last round or nominated before I reopen Round 47 will count. There's no vote going on right now, and there won't be until I get the round going again.
Ah, okay, I knew you meant this round, but I didn't know you meant you were delaying nominations, not just the vote - got you now.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old April 12th, 2017, 11:56 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by TollBrute View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
That and maybe dropping/lowering the points needed to do the design once you win. I always thought that was a bit odd, you win a contest where the only prize is getting to do a bunch of work but then have to pay for doing so? That's like if Ryan Seacrest said 'Congratulations on wining American Idol! Your prize is owing us 50 bucks!".
This I'm less in line with. The points serve the purpose of making sure that anyone getting the chance to LD has actually helped out with the project. Lowering the cost to something much more attainable is definitely on the table though.
Don't you have to be an Ally to be eligible? It seems to me that if someone is an 'Ally' that should mean they've done something to merit that title. If not, then whatever process goes into picking Allies needs looking at.

In the same vein, if someone hasn't been heard from for over a year or whatever, maybe they shouldn't be an Ally anymore. At least bump them down to 'inactive ally' or something.

Again, it goes into ease of nomination. The current process for nomination is 'Gee I like this design, I hope the guy who made it is an Ally, has the points, is still alive...'. if all someone needs to know is 'is this guy is an ally or not' before nominating, the whole thing becomes less needlessly complex (and the C3G already has more than enough needless complexity).

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old May 5th, 2017, 12:55 PM

Re: C3G Public Design Nominations - Ch-ch-ch-changes!

The All-New, All-Different public design process is here! Nothing will ever be the same! Starting with the current round, we will be moving to a new bracket format. This format will pit 8 designs against each other head-to-head until only one remains. If fewer or more than 8 designs are nominated, the Heroes will either change the size of the round or make the final say on which designs make the cut.

Also, the poll is now open to all C3G members Ally and above! Allies, Sidekicks, Heroes, and Former Heroes are all eligible to be nominated. This means we'll start seeing more designs from Sidekicks and Heroes in the public, but any character a Hero has drafted can be nominated, even if the design has not yet been made public.

Also, also! Designs that win the public design nomination will only require 4 points to run! That's only one or two tests, or a handful of mini photos. If someone is an Ally, they most likely have enough points.

We'll start nominations right now, but leave them open for an extended period of time, so make sure you carefully select your nomination. Round 47 is now open!

Old May 5th, 2017, 02:07 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper Guy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
I had initially wanted to save this for a danger room because it fit into a release I was working on. Looks like it may be more useful here so...

I nominate @Heroscaper Guy for Miss Martian. I can't find a posting of the most recent version we worked on so here is where I have it...

Quote:
MISS MARTIAN
M’GANN M’ORZZ

MARTIAN
UNIQUE HERO
Titan
EAGER
MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5
MOVE = 6
RANGE = 3
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 5
POINTS =

TITAN TELEPATH
Miss Martian is also considered to have the class of Telepath. While Miss Martian is in play all Sidekicks and Titans you control are considered in clear sight of each other. If an opponent would take temporary or permanent control of any Sidekick or Titan figure you control, you instead may remove any unrevealed Order Marker from this card. If you do, the opposing player’s turn immediately ends.

INTANGIBILITY
Miss Martian can move through all figures and obstacles such as ruins, and is never attacked when leaving an engagement. Miss Martian cannot be targeted by opponents’ non-adjacent figures for any attacks, or for any special powers that require clear sight.

TELEKINESIS 12
After moving and before attacking, you may choose either Miss Martian or a small or medium figure within 4 clear sight spaces of Miss Martian. Roll the 20-sided die. Add 1 to the roll for each Telepath you control adjacent to Miss Martian. If you roll 12 or higher, you may place the chosen figure on any empty space within 4 spaces of its original placement. After the figure is placed, you may roll the 20-sided die for damage. If you roll 11 or higher, the figure receives 1 wound. Chosen figures do not take any leaving engagement attacks.

SUPER STRENGTH
FLYING
He's both active and has enough points for a Public Design.
Not to throw a damper on this (I do want to see Miss Martian eventually though and I do think that is the "current design" for her, I'd have to check), but I am way too busy right now. Between trying to apply for jobs, college classes, etc, I wouldn't have time to playtest and work on design right now. Maybe during the summer, but I can't right now unless I want to give myself even more stress, by putting more stuff on my plate and I'd rather not (that's kinda why I've only been lurking as of late, don't want to get pulled in and have other stuff suffer).
@Heroscaper Guy would the timing be better for you to run this toward the middle-end of this month?

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old May 5th, 2017, 02:10 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Public Design Nominations - Ch-ch-ch-changes!

Quote:
The All-New, All-Different public design process is here! Nothing will ever be the same! Starting with the current round, we will be moving to a new bracket format. This format will pit 8 designs against each other head-to-head until only one remains. If fewer or more than 8 designs are nominated, the Heroes will either change the size of the round or make the final say on which designs make the cut.

Also, the poll is now open to all C3G members Ally and above! Allies, Sidekicks, Heroes, and Former Heroes are all eligible to be nominated. This means we'll start seeing more designs from Sidekicks and Heroes in the public, but any character a Hero has drafted can be nominated, even if the design has not yet been made public.

Also, also! Designs that win the public design nomination will only require 4 points to run! That's only one or two tests, or a handful of mini photos. If someone is an Ally, they most likely have enough points.

We'll start nominations right now, but leave them open for an extended period of time, so make sure you carefully select your nomination. Round 47 is now open!
Should be fun!

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old May 5th, 2017, 02:19 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heroscaper Guy View Post
Quote:
I had initially wanted to save this for a danger room because it fit into a release I was working on. Looks like it may be more useful here so...

I nominate @Heroscaper Guy for Miss Martian. I can't find a posting of the most recent version we worked on so here is where I have it...

Quote:
MISS MARTIAN
M’GANN M’ORZZ

MARTIAN
UNIQUE HERO
Titan
EAGER
MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 5
MOVE = 6
RANGE = 3
ATTACK = 5
DEFENSE = 5
POINTS =

TITAN TELEPATH
Miss Martian is also considered to have the class of Telepath. While Miss Martian is in play all Sidekicks and Titans you control are considered in clear sight of each other. If an opponent would take temporary or permanent control of any Sidekick or Titan figure you control, you instead may remove any unrevealed Order Marker from this card. If you do, the opposing player’s turn immediately ends.

INTANGIBILITY
Miss Martian can move through all figures and obstacles such as ruins, and is never attacked when leaving an engagement. Miss Martian cannot be targeted by opponents’ non-adjacent figures for any attacks, or for any special powers that require clear sight.

TELEKINESIS 12
After moving and before attacking, you may choose either Miss Martian or a small or medium figure within 4 clear sight spaces of Miss Martian. Roll the 20-sided die. Add 1 to the roll for each Telepath you control adjacent to Miss Martian. If you roll 12 or higher, you may place the chosen figure on any empty space within 4 spaces of its original placement. After the figure is placed, you may roll the 20-sided die for damage. If you roll 11 or higher, the figure receives 1 wound. Chosen figures do not take any leaving engagement attacks.

SUPER STRENGTH
FLYING
He's both active and has enough points for a Public Design.
Not to throw a damper on this (I do want to see Miss Martian eventually though and I do think that is the "current design" for her, I'd have to check), but I am way too busy right now. Between trying to apply for jobs, college classes, etc, I wouldn't have time to playtest and work on design right now. Maybe during the summer, but I can't right now unless I want to give myself even more stress, by putting more stuff on my plate and I'd rather not (that's kinda why I've only been lurking as of late, don't want to get pulled in and have other stuff suffer).
@Heroscaper Guy would the timing be better for you to run this toward the middle-end of this month?
Yeah, I finished classes for that semester. I have one online class this semester, so it shouldn't be as much time (one compared to three and online).

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy