Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events
Online Heroscape Games and Events Play Heroscape online with people across the country and around the globe.

Old April 1st, 2017, 11:23 AM
Online HS Seasons 3 and 7 Champion

Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: OHS Season 27 - Sign Up through April 3

Are Wave 20 figures allowed?

Old April 1st, 2017, 12:26 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

The two packs that are released, yes.
Old April 2nd, 2017, 07:23 AM

Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Foudzing is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Ok but they cannot be entered in the sign up form. ^^

Old April 2nd, 2017, 07:50 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foudzing View Post
Ok but they cannot be entered in the sign up form. ^^
3 of the 4 were available, but I guess you wanted the missing one. Anyway, all of them should be selectable on the form now.
Old April 3rd, 2017, 09:41 PM

Changed my mind last minute, the thing I wanted to run was strong but definitely too boring turtle mode.

Old April 4th, 2017, 04:02 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
One last call.

~Dysole, noting that we will probably close up sometime tonight
Old April 5th, 2017, 12:11 AM

belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby!

I'm working out of town and won't have time to play. Y'all have fun!
Old April 5th, 2017, 11:06 AM

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth
Re: OHS Season 27 - ROUND 1

Round 1 is on Ayrwode's Bluff.

The Dr.Goomonkey v. dok pool of armies is:
* Death Knights of Valkrill x4, Taelord the Kyrie Warrior, Venoc Vipers x2, Venoc Warlord
* Zombies of Morindan x4, Zombie Hulk x2, Tomb Skeleton Archers x3, The Varja, Marcu Esenwein
dok chooses to bid first or defer.

The Dysole v. superfrog pool of armies is:
* Dumutef Guard x6, Crypt Guardian x3, Shades of Bleakwoode x3
* Hoplitron x12, Major J15, Deathwalker 7000
Dysole chooses to bid first or defer.

The Foudzing v. Soundwarp SG-1 pool of armies is:
* Tomb Skeleton Archers x8, Krav Maga Agents, Deadeye Dan, Asterios, Martial La Hire
* Fyorlag Spiders x6, Sujoah, Quahon, Isamu
Soundwarp SG-1 chooses to bid first or defer.

The Ixe v. mtl1998 pool of armies is:
* Bramcephys, Goblin Cutters x4, Krav Maga Agents, Rygarn, Otonashi
* Braxas, Ne-Gok-Sa, Nhah Scirh Cultists x4
Ixe chooses to bid first or defer.

The kevindola v. Chris Perkins pool of armies is:
* Omegacron, Omnicron Snipers x2, Omnicron Repulsors x3, Beorn Boltcutter, Axegrinders of Burning Forge
* Cyprien Esenwein, Sonya Esenwein, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Mezzodemon Warmongers x5, Marcu Esenwein, Isamu
Chris Perkins chooses to bid first or defer.

The TheEpicAlpaca v. TheSparkleInYourWater pool of armies is:
* 10th Regiment of Foot x3, Black Wyrmling x3, Marcus Decimus Gallus, Red Wyrmling x3
* Ashigaru Yari x3, Kozuke Samurai, Templar Cavalry, Mimring, Othkurik The Black Dragon
TheSparkleInYourWater chooses to bid first or defer.

The vegietarian18 v. Kinseth pool of armies is:
* Grok Riders x3, Me-Burq-Sa, Ne-Gok-Sa, Raelin the Kyrie Warrior [RotV], Marcu Esenwein
* Varkaanan Blade Dancers x2, Zetacron, B-11 Resistance Corps, Rygarn, Teeth of the Makwa x2
vegietarian18 chooses to bid first or defer.

Last edited by dok; April 5th, 2017 at 01:46 PM.
Old April 5th, 2017, 01:21 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Isn't figuring out who gets to place first supposed to be part of the biding process?

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old April 5th, 2017, 01:34 PM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
Isn't figuring out who gets to place first supposed to be part of the biding process?
It is, it will be corrected when we get a chance.

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old April 5th, 2017, 01:50 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinseth View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
It is, it will be corrected when we get a chance.
Cool, just making sure I wasn't crazy.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old April 5th, 2017, 09:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
The Dr.Goomonkey v. dok pool of armies is:
* Death Knights of Valkrill x4, Taelord the Kyrie Warrior, Venoc Vipers x2, Venoc Warlord (placing first)
* Zombies of Morindan x4, Zombie Hulk x2, Tomb Skeleton Archers x3x2, The Varja, Marcu Esenwein
dok chooses to bid first or defer.
Probably playing Friday at 8 PM Mountain.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Online Heroscape Games and Events