Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old April 1st, 2017, 01:36 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: C3G Public Design Nominations - Now Nominating Round 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollBrute View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Is @Asterius still unable to design? I'd really love to see Dex-Starr, but don't want to waste my nomination.
It would actually be great if we could have a roll-call of all Allies willing and able to design, so we don't have to second-guess.
No, Asterius is still inactive. You can make a roll call if you want, but at this point it's probably a lot easier to just tag anyone you're interested in nominating. More inactive Allies than active at this point.
Oh, that's a shame - I'd still like a Red Lantern Cat.

Okay, having done a check through of which Allies actually have uncompleted designs and at least 15 points (and having found that the list of Allies in both the Rewards Thread and Public Design Post could use a major update), I'm going to make a roll call of all Allies that fit those criteria, so we know what we're working with!
@All Your Pie @Blink @cwidje @darkraptor5413 @fret_gurglo @ibechief @Heroscaper Guy @Smithy Winfred @Toogwick_tuk

Could any of you who can see this please reply? I'm going to wait a day or two before picking a design.
Note: There are presumably also a few others: @SoundwarpSG-1, @Dysole , and @bsbush7690 are the ones I can think of, but they aren't listed in the Public Design Post OP.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================

Last edited by Lazy Orang; April 1st, 2017 at 03:23 PM.
Old April 1st, 2017, 03:15 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Hi

Um, I think I know why I've been summoned, but I'm not exactly sure since I do not really pay attention to these. Anyone want to piece together what we want me for?

~Dysole, a little out of the loop
Old April 1st, 2017, 03:18 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!
Re: Hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post
Um, I think I know why I've been summoned, but I'm not exactly sure since I do not really pay attention to these. Anyone want to piece together what we want me for?

Looks to be asking if you are wanting to be nominated for a potential design.
Old April 1st, 2017, 03:19 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: Hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dysole View Post

I'm just trying to do a roll call of all Allies who a) have enough points to run a design, b) are willing to run a design, and c) are willing and able to run a design. It honestly wasn't too important for you (or Soundwarp) since you're active enough anyway, but I'm trying to get an idea so I can actually nominate a design without having to second guess who's willing to design and trying to avoid wasting my nomination.

If @Blink , @cwidje , @Heroscaper Guy , @bsbush7690 or @Smithy Winfred are active, I'm particularly considering a few of yours.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old April 1st, 2017, 03:29 PM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Just so you know, the notification thing only works if you type my name in correctly. Just an fyi for future CRB needs.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old April 1st, 2017, 03:44 PM
PuppetMaster & #2 Ranked CoNner

Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Dysole is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Gotcha

The only thing I've submitted I want to rework more. There's other ideas I could submit, but I'm not sure I want to break the mold on some things without getting buy in first.

~Dysole, not sure she's ready to respark that discussion
Old April 1st, 2017, 04:37 PM
Hard as ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundwarp SG-1 View Post
Just so you know, the notification thing only works if you type my name in correctly. Just an fyi for future CRB needs.
Oh, sorry, thought I did - some user names are really easy to get a character off.

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old April 1st, 2017, 04:59 PM

All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'd be willing to run a design, but most of mine are quite outdated at this point. Once the current semester is over I'll have some time to put into this project.
Old April 1st, 2017, 05:38 PM
Hard as ice

Okay, my nomination may change, but, provisionally, if we don't get any confirmations of availability/unavailability, I'm going to nominate Resurrection Man by @cwidje . Cwidje, are you able to design?

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old April 1st, 2017, 06:35 PM
C-Wedgie

cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness cwidje wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Okay, my nomination may change, but, provisionally, if we don't get any confirmations of availability/unavailability, I'm going to nominate Resurrection Man by @cwidje . Cwidje, are you able to design?
I'm alive, but I don't know how much design time I'd have, during the semester.

Though numerous pronunciation attempts have been made, I have recently spurned my moniker. Feel free to refer to me as BowTieJones instead.
Old April 1st, 2017, 07:28 PM
Self-Destructive Shellfish

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness

How does it work with inactive allies? If there is a good enough card can another ally run the design?
Old April 2nd, 2017, 08:06 AM
Hard as ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwidje View Post
Quote:
I'm alive, but I don't know how much design time I'd have, during the semester.
Is that a confirmation of you being unable to design? I'm really sorry to press you, but it would be helpful to know.

~Lazy Orang, who'd be disappointed if that's the case - Resurrection Man looks amazing!

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy